Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

How much money do you carry on you at times

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Well, usually when I get money from the bank, I tend to have at least $100 to $200 to last me a week or two. And I usually don't run out until the week is over with. And also, when I don't have any money on me, my girlfriend covers the cost of what we need since she gets paid every Saturday.

So, do you carry a lot of money on you usually or do you tend to use a debit/credit card more than you use money?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I usually carry around $60 or so at a time, I don't want heaps just incase I loose my wallet.

3. Have you ever lost your wallet? I've lost things that have been in mine. Like my access card to get through the gate in my neighborhood. I had to show them my license earlier to get in.

4. Never lost my wallet but I've lost my phone before.

Anyways, I usually keep about $25 on me, but I have had way more on me before.

5. Yes I have, but luckily it was at work. I hate the feeling so much.

6. I usually carry around three R200 bills at all times, though I now just carry three $20 now that I'm in NY. And my Amex has a little more than R55 000 on it, not sure what that is dollars. I don't do the wallet thing, I keep all my money in the button pocket inside my bag, so, I only use the cash if they don't take cards though, I hate touching it, I feel so clumsy using it to pay. And I keep my card, and license in my pocket, never lost them before too.

tldr; I love my Amex, I hate cash, I have a bag that I keep money in.

#6 tldr, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  7. I usually feel comfortable with $60-100 in my wallet. Just having $20 or less makes me feel like I'll run out soon. I use my card every so often when I'm running low on cash or just feel like using a card, but a lot of the time I like just paying in cash.

8. I carry less than £20 with me. When I get rent out I go straight home.

9. Usually £100 or so.
    For emergencies, really.

10. I usually carry £200 in my wallet. I use my debit card most of the time but if it doesn't work or a shop doesn't accept cards then I've got money on me. I keep about £500 on my debit card all the time and have the rest of my money at home. If I need to buy something expensive then I deposit it when I need it.

11. Me too. It's one my many fears. I remember when one of my founds lost his license and someone brought it back to him.

12. 5 to 10 euros tops for me. I don't usually need anymore so that's the sum I keep with me.