Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Wanting to the biggest Virtual Pet forum on then net? Feel free to sign up today.

1. join a spooky virtual pet game!An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head If you're a fan of cats and breeding them, then this sim game is designed just for you Kaylune is open on Sept. 4th
    Check out Icepets!

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Other Websites that we own: VirtualPetsBlog - The Admin Effect

[Ichumon] Prize Claim Center

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets News' started by Tom, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Tom

Tom Active Member
    VPL Member

[​IMG]

Hey everyone, it's Duke again! I once ran a shop called the Bargain Bin, which gave out FREE items! But while that was popular, I ran out of business. For the past year I've been seeking out philanthropists and millionaires to lend a hand, and after some persistence, I scraped together enough funding to open my shop again. It has now been renamed the Prize Claim Center, where I will host all other prizes handouts including event and plot prizes.

In celebration of my return to business today, which happens to be on Chinese New Year, my first giveaway item will be themed after the Year of the Rabbit! Click here to go get your free item!

[​IMG]

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.
  2. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder
    Administrator VPL Member

Showcase Items:
    I like this feature. :) Reminds me of the money tree from Neopets. I like features like this though because it gives the users a chance to get items.

3. FaTaLiTy

FaTaLiTy Active Member
    VPL Member

is it me or is the link broken ?
    Oops! Google Chrome could not find prizeclaim.php
    Suggestions:
    Search on Google:

4. Fampie

Fampie Growing Member
    VPL Member

5. Tom

Tom Active Member
    VPL Member

Sorry fixed the link for the forum post. Copied the link directly from the site, but on the site you only need the ending part so /prizeclaim.php but on the forum it counted the entire URL as just /prizeclaim.php instead of www.ichumon.com/prizeclaim.php