Welcome to Virtual Pet List - the fastest growing online games forum on the internet

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online games community. So, if you just like virtual pet sites, we have you covered. But, if you prefer sim games, well we're here for you as well. However, if you're a new game developer and you're looking to show off your game to all of our members, then we'd love to hear all about your game in our sneak peeks forum. Just because our name is Virtual pet list doesn't mean pet games is the only thing we talk about. Our community talks about technology, making money, making art, writing and a lot more. So, please don't be afraid to say hello to everyone here because you never know what type of friends you'll make on our community. We strive to be friendly and offer positive discussions. We're very passionate, caring and hard working members of these niche, so if you hear about a new pet game from your friend, then it's highly likely that your friend found that game on our forum. If you want to learn anything about developing your own online game, then just go through our guides forum. You'll notice that whatever you're seeking on other developer's communities has more than likely already been talked about, researched and has already been put into good use by highly skilled developers.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Comment, rate or review Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us or purchase advertising
    : Development Guides - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Donations are now being accepted again!!!
    What would you like us to improve?

Kingdom Sky Registration Times

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets News' started by Sabrina, Jun 29, 2012.

1. The site is back up and running for now. The weekend times have been released.
    The times are in EST (Eastern Standard Time, U.S.)

Saturday
    11:00-11:30 am
    3:00-3:30 pm
    9:00-9:30 pm

Sunday
    10:00-10:30 am
    1:00-1:30 pm
    10:00-10:30 pm

The decision on the whole registration thing for the future will be released on Monday.

Use the name Zippi as a referral and I shall luff you forever :3
    http://kingdomsky.org/register/

FRIDAY
    Registration will be opened at the following times in EST (east coast of U.S.).
    10:20-10:45 am
    1:00-1:30 pm
    3:00-3:30 pm
    9:00-9:30 pm
    11:00-11:30 pm

These are the times for today only. The times for this weekend are still TBA.

My name is Zippi on there, so feel free to track me down:)

#1 Sabrina, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. WHY are you setting up registration time?
    is it to extend the time to show how many people are online? instead of all joining at 1 day

3. It's mainly for the safety of our site. We're in the middle of switching servers, as a few problems were caused with the inflow of users on our old one. By letting in only a few users at a time, it gives the server time to adjust.

4. How many people have signed up so far? Is the registration going to close permanently when too many people have signed up to keep the site small?

5. What dedicated server company are you guys moving to? Hostgator? And will accounts always need to be approved by a staff member before the user can play? Just curious that's all.

6. @LewisLewis - I don't have the information to answer the first question for you, but I can answer the second. There are 2 possible answers: One being that registration will only be opened once a week, Two being that registration will be invite only. It's still being decided as to which one will be chosen. The reasoning behind this is to keep KS a clean, close-knit, active community.
    @cpvrcpvr - Yes, it is Hostgator. And yes, accounts are approved by staff before they are activated; however, the wait usually isn't long.

#6 Sabrina, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  7. @SabrinaSabrina I will join when I can c:

#7 Jammybee, Jun 29, 2012
  8. #8 Sabrina, Jun 29, 2012
  9. so this is -5 from a uk timezone right

1pm is 6pm for me? not too long a wait i suppose ha ha thanks for this.

10. I registered last night <3~ I've been waiting for this site for like...evvveerrr xD

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 Sabrina, Jun 29, 2012
  12. Correct uglytrolls.
    I'm looking for referrals if anyone can use me for referrals, my username is Ricky.
    thanks!

They've changed KingdomSky.net's home page!

13. I think once they release the referral system - with banners, bbcode, html code, and other things, a lot of banners will be across the web.

14. @LionLion - Gosh Ricky, trying to steal my referrals, are we?
    Heehee.

#14 Sabrina, Jun 29, 2012
  15. @SabrinaSabrina, you have sexy beta t trophy, that should be enough for you! Lol

@cpvr, and flying with rainbow colours!

Kingdomsky won't always be open for new members.

Posted in the news update.

These are the times for today ONLY. I will post the times for Saturday and Sunday and after then, registration will close and only open once a week OR we might make registration as invite only, or registration tokens of some sort. This may upset some of you, and I'm very sorry, but we really want to keep our community small, with users who truly want to be here and be active, and keep the close knit community feel.

#15 Rj, Jun 29, 2012
  16. Yes, the beta trophy is mighty smexy if I do say so myself :p

17. This is most awkward thing I've ever read, just a big bunch of lol. Sorry, CNR

#17 Grotesque, Jun 29, 2012
  18. Quick reminder: Next registration time begins in less than 5minutes.

19. @Sabrina, the server is down.
    Its back up

20. That's because they're switching to a dedicated server. They posted news about:

#20 cpvr, Jun 29, 2012