Welcome to the Virtual Pet List Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. It is completely free and one of the most positive communities on the web! Come and join the fun!

Join VPL Today!
  1. Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!

We're a Virtual Pets and Sim Games Community. We have a lot of Virtual Pet Sites Owners and Sim Games Owners that frequently visit, along with Artists, Writers and Programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our Artists sell art in our Art Marketplace and Programmers are allowed to sell scripts in the Programming Marketplace. We've been opened since 2011 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our List of Virtual Pet Sites has a lot of Sim Games listed as well. You are more than welcome to check out our directory of sites and find a new game to play. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our Game Reviews and Interviews with Coders, Artists, Writers and Game Owners of the industry.

Laying down for a nap and everyone wants to talk/call/text

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Aug 5, 2012.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Well, I can't say how many times this has happened to me because it has happened so many darn times. It's ridiculous.

[​IMG]

How about you though?
    join misticpets, support vpl
  2. Evolution

Evolution Administrator Administrator

It happens to me all the time, I was going to lay down before. Work rang. :p
  3. Lilly3

Lilly3 <i>The Junior Member</i> Web Designer Approved Artist Approved Writer VPL Member

I don't take naps, but sometimes when I am about to go to sleep, my iPhone vibrates indicating I have a text or email. Some of my friends know I stay up late, but the days I go to sleep early, they text me because they think I'm still up. I once had a friend drunk text me asking how I was and what I was up to when I was sleeping. It's like, "I'm sleeping, like what normal people do at 4 in the morning."
  4. SpunkiSpirou

SpunkiSpirou Banned Pet Game Owner Banned

Not quite like this but I have my phone with me at all times and I don't get any calls or texts, but the one time I don't have the phone with me; ie going to the toilet first thing in the morning, soon as I'm in that bathroom someone rings me.

Or that one time I left it at home and took Orange & Vodafone with me instead, come back to 6 messages and 8 missed calls. Which wouldn't have happened had I had it with me.
  5. Corleone

Corleone Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

It does happen sometimes and it is annoying. Especially when I am in that pre-sleep moment, then I lose it and get irritated. lol
  6. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

What I usually do if I'm in the pre-sleep moment and I hear the phone rings, I look to see who it was, and then ignore it. Usually I call back when I wake up though because if I end up saying "Screw my nap", I won't even get a chance to get one.
  7. Drksoulgambler

Drksoulgambler Member VPL Member

Same thing for me.

I have videophone which is a 'camera' box hooked up to my t.v and it is like a webcam that I could able to see an sign language interpreter and she/he can see me signing as she/he translate into spoken English to whoever the person I'm calling or they are calling me. Deaf/ hard of hearing people use those for free which is pretty awesome!

The videophone have a VERY bright white flashing to get my attention. It is worse when I sleep because I get real pissed off when the flash sets off. I was like, "who the fuck is calling me this late?!?" so I unplug the videophone and goes to bed without bother to know who the fuck is calling me that late. In the morning when I wake up, I hook it back on and see who I missed the call last night. XD