Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Wanting to the biggest Virtual Pet forum on then net? Feel free to sign up today.

1. online virtual  pet site with mmorpg elements join a spooky virtual pet game! VigLink badge

Find virtual pet sites, sim games or role playing games to play.
    Other websites that we own: virtual pets blog - Admin Forum
    New xenforo 1.5 version is coming soon

Laying down for a nap and everyone wants to talk/call/text

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Aug 5, 2012.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder
    Administrator VPL Member

Showcase Items:
    Well, I can't say how many times this has happened to me because it has happened so many darn times. It's ridiculous.

[​IMG]

How about you though?

support our sponsor and join today
  2. Evolution

Evolution The Dark Administrator
    Administrator Web Designer

Showcase Items:
    It happens to me all the time, I was going to lay down before. Work rang. :p

3. Lilly3

Lilly3 <i>The Junior Member</i>
    Approved Writer Web Designer Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

I don't take naps, but sometimes when I am about to go to sleep, my iPhone vibrates indicating I have a text or email. Some of my friends know I stay up late, but the days I go to sleep early, they text me because they think I'm still up. I once had a friend drunk text me asking how I was and what I was up to when I was sleeping. It's like, "I'm sleeping, like what normal people do at 4 in the morning."

4. SpunkiSpirou

SpunkiSpirou Pet Game Owner
    Pet Game Owner Banned

Not quite like this but I have my phone with me at all times and I don't get any calls or texts, but the one time I don't have the phone with me; ie going to the toilet first thing in the morning, soon as I'm in that bathroom someone rings me.

Or that one time I left it at home and took Orange & Vodafone with me instead, come back to 6 messages and 8 missed calls. Which wouldn't have happened had I had it with me.

5. Corleone

Corleone Approved Artist
    Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

Showcase Items:
    It does happen sometimes and it is annoying. Especially when I am in that pre-sleep moment, then I lose it and get irritated. lol

6. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder
    Administrator VPL Member

Showcase Items:
    What I usually do if I'm in the pre-sleep moment and I hear the phone rings, I look to see who it was, and then ignore it. Usually I call back when I wake up though because if I end up saying "Screw my nap", I won't even get a chance to get one.

7. Drksoulgambler

VPL Member

Same thing for me.

I have videophone which is a 'camera' box hooked up to my t.v and it is like a webcam that I could able to see an sign language interpreter and she/he can see me signing as she/he translate into spoken English to whoever the person I'm calling or they are calling me. Deaf/ hard of hearing people use those for free which is pretty awesome!

The videophone have a VERY bright white flashing to get my attention. It is worse when I sleep because I get real pissed off when the flash sets off. I was like, "who the fuck is calling me this late?!?" so I unplug the videophone and goes to bed without bother to know who the fuck is calling me that late. In the morning when I wake up, I hook it back on and see who I missed the call last night. XD