Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and we're the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets closed beta keys
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?
    Be sure to check out the latest changes to our rules.

Leaky Parasite Worm

Discussion in 'Art Marketplace' started by cameo, Jun 11, 2012.

1. cameo

cameo Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

This is an expiriment in gross but still cute for anyone who is interested in that sort of thing. Though I screwed up on the layers, he color changes just fine. (The eyes and toungue and line-art are on their own layers). Can you just SMELL him?

I designed this mostly because I'm gonna sell him and buy something from one of our local artists who needs the funds to help her cat. Since our art styles are quite different, I suspect we'll cover different audiences and someone will buy one or the other :)

SB: $5
    AB: $15

[​IMG]
  2. Gabby

Gabby Administrator Administrator

So amazing! I love this @cameo !! You drew it so well I literally just feel like I want to avoid him because he's a bad guy!! :)

I hope kitty feels better :D
  3. Kiku

Kiku Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Wow, this is awesome! Love the way you captured his expression, and I love the hanging bits drooping around his mouth (they remind me of some old wise man's mustache, haha). I really hope this sells, as he has a fantastic amount of personality!
  4. cameo

I had SO Much fun drawing this one and it's slightly off from typical petsite fair (which may make him less likely to sell but I had fun so that's what counts).

I read @Harle 's post about her kitty and I'm gonna try and help her out with that!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  5. Lauren

Lauren Mrs. Bouncer VPL Member

I will throw a massive temper tantrum if nobody buys this for their site. :|
  6. TheBernMan

TheBernMan Supporter VPL Supporter

I'm still stalking this one... LOL

Just too cool... I think I know where to use it...
  7. Tyme

Tyme Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

You have such an imagination Cameo! xD It's refreshing to see the unique critters you put in the market c:
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  8. Romany

Romany New Member VPL Member

Really creepy, but still nice. If I had a site, I'd probably buy this.
  9. cameo

Thank you, guys. Well, he'd probably make a cool battle enemy, but I also read people wanted some less cute pet sso I gave it a shot (even though somehow, in its grossness, it still has some charm).

@Thyme - Thank you! I was going for origional!
  10. cameo

Okay, I had a suspicion he might be just a little too psycho for the pet community lol. I'm going to withdraw this auction and keep him to use somewhere in my alien universe. I'm kinda attached to him anyhow. Thank you, fine folks, for the compliments though!