Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

Looking for Artist for iOS/Android App Game

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by Ollie, Aug 4, 2012.

1. It is a side-scrolling game, 2D Cartoon based.
    This is going be a huge project with a lot of work for the artist(s)

I will be requiring
    -Character Design
    -Level Elements
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    PM me examples and prices please.
    #1 Ollie, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. #2 Gabby, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  3. Exactly what are you looking for. I have no experience with Apps but i can do artwork.
  4. Updated first post!
  5. When you say 2D do you mean digital or pixel?
    What kind of art style were you aiming for?
  6. 2D Digital
    Flat Shaded. :)
  7. Um, I have no idea what style you are looking for but I can offer up my Deviantart as an example of my style and skill. I can easily do concept/character design, and attempt doing background/maps.
  8. Yeah, still a bit confused on what exactly is needed here. I have some examples on as well as some sim game examples that could be messaged to you. I can't actually give you a price quote since I'm still a little hazy about exactly what's needed. :x You can PM me if you are interested in more of my work or think I could match what you are going for.
  9. Nice some of the virtual pet world can help develop :).
  10. £700 for full game art if it is a platform game - I cant post links neither can I pm as I am new - email me on Adamointeractive [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk