Welcome to the Virtual Pet List Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. It is completely free and one of the most positive communities on the web! Come and join the fun!

Join VPL Today!
  1. Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!

We're a Virtual Pets and Sim Games Community. We have a lot of Virtual Pet Sites Owners and Sim Games Owners that frequently visit, along with Artists, Writers and Programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our Artists sell art in our Art Marketplace and Programmers are allowed to sell scripts in the Programming Marketplace. We've been opened since 2011 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our List of Virtual Pet Sites has a lot of Sim Games listed as well. You are more than welcome to check out our directory of sites and find a new game to play. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our Game Reviews and Interviews with Coders, Artists, Writers and Game Owners of the industry.

Looking for partner(s) since its summer time

Discussion in 'Volunteers' started by Sim, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Sim

Sim Approved Coder Junior Programmer VPL Member

I have many idea's floating around though my main priority is my oRPG Creator. Its first major release is coming soon which mean's I am about to have some free time coming up. I got 5 idea's for some site's but I need help with them. I will split profilt 60% me, 40% me. I will handle all server and domain cost. I will also do all programming and most likely pay for a neat little design which is why I will be taking 60%. My partner or more depending if they want to do more then one site with me main goal will be to add content to the site. One the two hours a day is fine. These type's of site should do fairly well. Once the site's get content and gets a little known, they should grow quickly. I will pay weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. How-ever you prefer though we will only be making money from ads and donations from 4 of the site's. PM me or add me on msn if you want to hear more if your interested.

SINCE ITS SUMMER TIME PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE LOTS OF FREE TIME!!! LOL

I want to relese about 10 new sites by mid september!
    join misticpets, support vpl
  2. SpottyWolf

SpottyWolf Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

What kind of sites are you trying to work on? And what type of work is it? Depending on the type of work, my hubby might be interested.
  3. judda

judda Bringer of Awesome Moderator Programming Moderator

What if the person is a developer and can come with their own servers as well ... would you consider 50/50?

~judda
  4. Gabby

Gabby Happy to help! Administrator

@Sim Please provide more information on the ideas you have in mind? ^^;
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  5. FlyingApe

FlyingApe Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

lol. That's 100% you then. haha
  6. Earth

Earth Approved Artist Junior Programmer Approved Artist Pet Game Owner VPL Supporter VPL Member

Lol Just what I was thinking XD
  7. Pepper-Head

Pepper-Head You've cat to be kitten mew right meow. Approved Artist Pet Game Owner VPL Member

I'm still available to help out some of the art, and all I want is some coding in return x'D
    Haven't heard back from you on this, so please shoot me a PM or ping me!
  8. Sim

Sim Approved Coder Junior Programmer VPL Member

@SpottyWolf most of the site's is content creation and advertising (I will also help advertise).
    @judda yes I got no problem with that.
    @Gabby I prefer to keep the idea's to myself and people who have spare time to work on projects. Not just post them open on the internet for anyone can read. I'm sure someone people can understand.
    @FlyingApe @Earth you know what I meaning to say (I hope so anyways) 60 me, 40 you..

I will post three of my idea's as I know two of them has been done several times over before. One is a virtual crime game. I already have 100 crimes made up for the game, a domain (virtualcriminal.com) a basic script which will work to start thing's off.

Another idea is a get paid to script. Get paid to watch videos, do surveys, install games and do misc other thing's. I am an affiliate with a network.

One of my other idea's is a RPG Character database or just a character database from video games and anime show's.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013