1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. Game owners can use our forum to their advatange by promoting/advertising their games to our users and receive feedback/reviews from those members that try their games out. We support developers of all kinds from RPG developers, sim game developers to virtual pet site developers. We want to see more games in our industry come across more success and that's why we try our best to release as many guides/articles regarding online gaming development as we can.
    We're unlike other forums in our industry because we try our best to be there for our users no matter what and give them advice whenever they ask for it. Running an online game isn't an easy task, but with our many resources that we've built since 2011, you'll learn a lot from our online community. Please don't ever be afraid to ask a question on the forums because if you never ask, then you'll never receive an answer to your question and you can only improve by asking other users for help/advice.
    We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are very frequent visitors on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We also allow game owners to sell their game in our general marketplace
    In early 2011, we decided to make a comeback to the internet because in 2010, we had a minor setback and we had to re-launch without any content, but with a lot of time, patience, hardwork and effort, we've managed to rebuild the Virtual pet list community into something better than it was before. We actually registered our domain name on November 4th, 2004, but we were only a directory then and all we had was a basic comments system for users to post things on their favorite games..
    So, what are you waiting for, why don't you join today? If you have any problems figuring out our security code, then here's a hint, it has millions upon users and has been around since 1997.
    Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of different games listed, so we're pretty sure that you may find some games that suits your needs as a player of sim games or virtual pet sites.
    If you're still curious about a certain game that you'd like to play, then please check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have worked in this industry.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?
    VPL is looking to hire 2-3 new moderators to help our flourishing community. If you're interested, then please see this thread VPL seeking moderators

Looking to join a virtual pet website to be in staff

Discussion in 'Volunteers' started by AmethystLitez, Aug 6, 2012.

1. AmethystLitez

AmethystLitez New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Hello. I am AmethystLitez.

I am looking to join a virtual pet website. I would love to assist in being moderator, admin or something like that or writing for the website. I can be a big help if you are looking for extra help. - I have had previous experinces in being admin. And Moderator.

A little snipet of writing.

Hello, welcome to our town map!

"Here in Ever Blossom Town, we provide you with the best comfort and prices in town! - Why not start off by visiting our official town mall? Where you can find the best items in town. Including ; designer wear clothing, for your pets, chew toys, pedigree food items, fur dyes, and more! Or perhaps go riding in our theme parks..Or visiting our arcade! It's all up to you!"

"Go ahead and start off by clicking one of our various locations!"

I also know a little bit about PHP, and HTML coding, not a whole lot but some. I'm really interested in being apart of staff on a virtual pet website. And help by inforcing rules and such.

Thank you!

And if you have anything and/or are willing to let me into your staff please let me know. P.M me. Thank you.

2. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Moved this thread to the Volunteers forum. Good luck finding a staff position. @AmethystLitez

In terms of "previous experiences" what sites have you worked for?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  3. SpunkiSpirou

SpunkiSpirou Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner Banned

Reputations:
    Ikkumon will be recruiting at the end of this year/beginning of next year.

PM me your name (user/online name - not necessarily real name) and a means of contact and I can list you down with the other two we have. :)

4. ccondon

ccondon Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner VPL Supporter

Reputations:
    Intrested, pm me. Sshhspy is recruiting now :)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U via SSHHSPY HQ

5. AmethystLitez

Reputations:
    Alright, thank you, all. :)

6. AmethystLitez

Reputations:
    I will also P.M you, Ccondon.

7. AmethystLitez

Reputations:
    I have also worked as an artist. I am not very experinced but I will post some art examples if needed. - Although I am mostly interested in being, Mod or admin or something like that.

8. AmethystLitez

Reputations:
    cpvr thanks for moving my thread! And sorry about posting it in the wrong place. -amee

9. AmethystLitez

Reputations:
    Still looking, any others??

10. Wrathofit

Wrathofit New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    The Mouse Hole Adoptable Site and their forum would be interested in your help! Especially since you know some PHP and HTML. xD We could use more writers as well. I'm a moderator on TMH and I think she'd like your help. xD When we get more adoptables, you can write captions for all of them, or you can help moderate. Whatever you're up for. Just get on there, and email Mousia using the "Contact Us" button in the top right corner. If you want to PM her, you'd have to register first.

Site:
    http://www.mousehole.myadopts.com
    Forum to contact us/Mousia:
    http://www.themousehole.freeforums.org

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  11. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Okay, I see. Good luck with your quest on finding a new job. Usually people aren't hired for the "admin" position unless they're done a lot of work as a moderator, and move up the ranks.

12. Hermes

Hermes New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Shoot me a PM, I'm hiring. :)