Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. Guest,

When you buy something off another VPL member, then please be sure to leave a transaction review about your experience as a buyer or seller about the other person. You can do this here! This will help all future transaction as many people look at past experiences before they decide to work for someone! So if you want to be ahead of the game, leave a review! Its fast, free and can help in many ways! \ In the future, we'll implement an itrader plugin that'll handle feedback for both buyers and sellers.

The VPL Staff

2. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Seeking Lore needs staff! Moderators, artists, writers!

Discussion in 'General Marketplace' started by Alkali Regnant, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Lore is a new pet site planned to be completed late winter/early spring! The focus of the site is on mythologies from all over the world (green/roman, norse, egyptian, native american, etc!). Development forum: http://w11.zetaboards.com/LoreBeasts/index/

Staff Perks:
    - Pre-alpha testing (and all perks that come with alpha, such as special pets/items)
    - Low account number
    - Forever upgrade
    - Monthly allowance (site currency)

What we are looking for:
    - Moderators
    - Sketch artists (you sketch out the pet/item)
    - Color artists (you color the lineart of the pet/item)
    - Writers (creative and technical)

The application is on the development forum! :D Anyone can help out with ideas if you don't want to be full staff :3

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Good luck, Lore. =)

It's funny, Alk, I was JUST looking at your profile before you signed in to post this. xD

3. Good luck on your search! :'D

4. What style of art are you looking for?

5. Semi-realistic. There is a pet example on the development forum.

6. I'll be putting in a app. :)

7. Good luck searching. I'd apply, but I have to do my thesis this year.

8. I do believe I did send in an application. Jumped the gun a little bit on that, due to my excitement. XD

9. I sent in an application form too! :D

10. Sent an application form on the site.

11. @ShadeShade @TrystanTrystan @bamboo123bamboo123 @ExterminatorExterminator
    There was a glitch in the application code, it's fixed now, but if you could all resubmit I'd really appreciate it! *meep* sorry about that!

#11 Alkali Regnant, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  12. I might go ahead and send in one myself too.
    Good luck in your search!

13. So the one I submitted didn't go through?? omg I had like an essay written D:

14. DDD: No it didn't I'm sorry! *thought I had tested the script enough darn it*

15. Yeah.. I might reapply, but that was so much I lost. That's okay!

16. Feel free to take your time... sorry for the mess up O_O

17. It's not your fault. It's okay. I might not be realistic enough anyway! Items usually get underpaid in the VPL world.

18. I filled it in today does that mean I have to re-apply?

19. No problem, of to submitting my application form again.