Welcome to the Virtual Pet List Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. It is completely free and one of the most positive communities on the web! Come and join the fun!

Join VPL Today!
  1. Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!

We're a Virtual Pets and Sim Games Community. We have a lot of Virtual Pet Sites Owners and Sim Games Owners that frequently visit, along with Artists, Writers and Programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our Artists sell art in our Art Marketplace and Programmers are allowed to sell scripts in the Programming Marketplace. We've been opened since 2011 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our List of Virtual Pet Sites has a lot of Sim Games listed as well. You are more than welcome to check out our directory of sites and find a new game to play. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our Game Reviews and Interviews with Coders, Artists, Writers and Game Owners of the industry.

Man eats another man's face[zombie maybe?]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, May 29, 2012.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Well, this is some real disgusting news coming out of Miami, Florida.

Source: http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

This also happened in Texas. http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-baby-killed_N.htm
    What type of human eats another person's body parts? That's very disgusting. If you know more about this news, or have any videos from Youtube, then please share them.
    join misticpets, support vpl
  2. Kiara

Kiara Moderator Moderator VPL Member

I saw something about this a few days ago and was just looking at this list on tumblr - http://zavocado.tumblr.com/post/24003230425

But I don't think it's zombie shit, lol. Cannibals exist and have always existed, as well as crazy people. Disgusting, but I feel like people are just going with a zombie craze.
  3. TheTeen

TheTeen Member VPL Member

Rumor has it the man was on bath salts. @_@
  4. que

que Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Bath salts don't make you eat another human being. Trust me. He had cannibalistic tendencies before.
  5. TheTeen

TheTeen Member VPL Member

Oh I know that @Bexxy, but being under the influence of anything may intensify tendencies we normally would supress. Unsure :x
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  6. Gwonk

Gwonk New Member VPL Member

The story is very very disturbing and sad.

What he did to the victim is horrifying. I don't like seeing all this zombie talk mainly because this is REAL and the victim must have went through unimaginable pain. The victim will never be able to see ever again.
  7. que

Eating your own species causes you to go insane. I think the best bet on this situation is that he had been doing this for a long time behind closed doors, and finally snapped in public, while he just happened to have bath salts (or LSD, rather...) in his system. The pictures are pretty graphic and unsettling. You won't ever get the full story.

Also, the entire article sounded pretty dumb right after I read that "LSD is commonly known as bath salts"...

No. No it isn't. Bath salts are an over-the-counter cocaine.
    That doctor is highly uneducated, to give a public assessment and not know what you're talking about its moronic.
  8. cpvr

The media is retarded. Bath salt sucks though, I don't see how people could use it. And plus, LCD is ACID/PCP/Mushrooms and other type of shit. Eating other humans body parts is disgusting, and I don't know who the heck does that - what type of human does that? Someone sick in their damn mind. Drugs do not do that to people, that's something that guy has been doing for a while like you've stated - this shit is worse that those damn sex offenders.
  9. que

Hah, @cpvr.
    Yeah, no drug can cause an imbalance like that. Bath salts are meh. They make you feel drunk and cause the worst... hangover ever.
    Bath salts would not make you want to eat a human, let alone even eat at all lol.
  10. indysolo621

indysolo621 Member VPL Member

So did the victim survive?
  11. Zei

Zei zei-art.com Approved Artist Pet Game Owner Approved Writer VPL Supporter VPL Member

Oh my goodness, I read that the other day. The sick part of it was that part of me was completely amused; but the rest of me was mortified. The poor victim. And what in the world caused this man to do this?
  12. cpvr

Have you seen this article? http://www.examiner.com/article/zom...-attack-differs-from-past-flesh-eating-crimes

"Zombie apocalypse" is currently trending worldwide according to Google trends> http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends?q=zombie apocalypse&date=2012-5-30&sa=X
    Then, there's this article http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/cultist/2012/05/draft_how_to_survive_miamis_zo.php
    And this http://www.inquisitr.com/244867/zombie-apocalypse-is-nigh-blog-posts-lays-out-the-evidence/
  13. Claws

Claws Member VPL Member

cpvr likes this.
  14. cpvr

15. que

16. cpvr

17. cpvr

This happened today http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ficers-stabbed-self-new-jersey_n_1554126.html
    Seriously, wtf?