Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar opening up for beta September 16 - Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $100 posting contest

Marapets: 4 new pet colours!

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets News' started by Jammybee, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Space Crindol -

[​IMG]

Plushie Feliz -

[​IMG]

Anime Ushunda -

[​IMG]

Fire Vixen -

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Really like the Plushie Feliz and Sapce Crindol

3. I like this one the best [​IMG] its so adorable, reminds me of a baby!

4. Love the Vixen and Ushunda.

Some members are already complaining about the new pets on forums lols. They are saying the art quality is getting worse when it's actually getting better. I love the new artists style for these pets.

5. Agreed!

Just wait for the ones soon the come, look even better XD

6. I don't see why some complain, it is an improvement! Hopefully the plans to change the style will get bigger XD

7. What are the links to these complaints? I should post "Then you try your luck at drawing!" And yes, its getting a lot better. Mara's members tend to have bad tastes, but believe me, once more "revamps" come out, maybe it'll breathe more life into getting people back on Mara,

8. Aw, those first two are actually really cute! ;w;

9. I love them XD

10. I saw a topic in adult forum, and some said its getting bad, and some said its getting good. The people were saying its bit too cartoonish. thats why they didnt like it

11. Well, it's a shame that they don't like it because this new style is a lot better than their older art.

12. I myself think that it does look cartoony but that is mara and it suits it :)

But it does need a new layout D:

13. Well the people who are saying it's getting bad are insane, quite frankly :/ If the art keeps getting better then I may just join myself.

14. I already chewed out people bad enough @cpvrcpvr haha. I shall defend the new artists till my last breath! They are doing a fantastic job and people shouldn't complain.

It's mostly the older members complaining. They can all go jump off a bridge for all I care lols.

#14 Sirkowskii, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  15. You should join :)

Way to go xD The old members are just to attached :|

16. I agree, great job! I would be defending them as well, I also edited my part 2 of the downfall of Mara, to include the new art. I'll update it more as new art is released. The older players also tend to dislike a lot of the avatars as well. I'm not sure what their problem is, its like they don't want to see Mara go through changes.

#16 cpvr, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  17. The main reason why I stopped being as active on Mara as what I used to be, was when the Fasoro was revamped.

Personally I think the old one looked better, see the Black Fasoro on here compared to the Blue Fasoro next to it:

[​IMG]

But I think these new ones do look better. Will they be revamping the old pets as well?

18. I like them all apart from the ushunda. I know it's supposed to be anime but I just don't see it.

19. If people don't like these new pets, I'll just...........

Seriously, LOOK AT THAT VIXEN <3

20. check this out if you havnt seen them. i know the new pose isnt good but you can always costume then.

[​IMG][​IMG]