Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by Martyn, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Mews Commissions [Needs money fast]

Alright, so here is basically what this whole thing is about.
    One of my best friends (@MewMew) is needing money to save her dog from Mammary Cancer.

Here is a picture of them both (was taken only a few hours ago): Mew and her dog

Mew's dog is only 7 years old and is called Amber.
    She has an 86% chance of surviving if the cancer is removed and will /most likely/ need the operation by 14th February 2012.

So please, just see if you can pay any money towards saving her dog. <3
    Mew roughly needs another $1200, so every little helps.

Onto the art now...

Examples of various pieces of her art:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

And some other pieces of her collection (some graphics):

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

And finally some other stuff (bits and bobs):

1 & 2

And if you want to view her whole gallery:

Mew is willing to do commissions or work on a petsite, she can do either.
    No prices have been mentioned... you tell her what you'd pay for it and I'll help her get what's best. : )

She can do pretty much anything, just ask her and she will try for you (other than human, coz they no likey.)
    To get in contact with Mew, use this email address (she prefers to talk via IM):

Note to everyone: No trolling on this forum, if you want to go troll then go do it somewhere else that allows it.

origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    #1 Martyn, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Thank you, Martyn. :3 It really means a lot to me that you're helping me out with this.
  3. @MewMew
    No problem Mew, I lost my cat about 4 months or so ago.
    Sad things happen, but nothing could be done unfortunately.

In this case, things can be done. <3
    #3 Martyn, Jan 31, 2012
  4. Good luck getting commisions, I'm sure you'll find a few people here willing to buy your art <3
  5. Thanks, Cpvr.~ :3 I sure hope I will.
  6. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your dog :c I wish you the best of luck in gaining the money to pay for the operation!
  7. Thank you, Kami. :)
  8. Best of luck Mew!
  9. More than a thousand dollars in two weeks? Good luck, @MewMew! Hope your dog makes it.
    #9 vanillaeclair, Jan 31, 2012
  10. Well, we had 800 USD, and last night my grandpa pitched in and offered 600 USD. Martyn is willing to donate 100 today he said, so that'll bring us to 1300. If he does, by my mom's next paycheck, and child support coming in, we should have enough. Last night, my grandpa was able to help, so this is a HUGE miracle. ;w;
  11. Good luck.

How much would forum icons like you made for PyroPets cost?
  12. @MewMew

I would some icons as well.
    #12 Corsair, Feb 1, 2012
  13. @LewisLewis Just offer. :)

@CorsairCorsair Alright. :) Just let me know what you'd like, and how much you'd offer. Also, I was interested in working for you and your site. Martyn showed me, and the art style is probably something I could do. :3
    #13 Mew, Feb 1, 2012
  14. I'll send you a pm
  15. Awesome, alright. :)
  16. @MewMew, best of luck. hopefully you raise the money soon. :)
    I recently lost my 13 year old dog to breast cancer.
    If i get any money ill drop you a donation.
    #16 Ricky, Feb 1, 2012
  17. Thank you, God. :)
  18. @MewMew @GodGod
    I think Mew has got the money now, right? : )
    #18 Martyn, Feb 2, 2012
  19. Yup, we do. :)
  20. Good luck, Mew. =)

I was wondering where you went after you left Paladore.​