Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

My Kitten Painting

Discussion in 'Art/Writing General' started by cameo, Jun 3, 2012.

1. This is my latest painting - a real kitten who needs a home around here. I own him but am looking for a responsible family to adopt him as my dogs will eat any kitties living in my house. I figured a painting will increase his chances of getting adopted by someone so he'll be posted on my facebook, that way anyhow who lives in my local area or who I already know/trust can see him and hopefully adopt the little guy.

Final Image:
    [​IMG]
    Ref Image:
    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg641/scaled.php?server=641&filename=raigmawip.jpg&res=landing

• Like Like x 1
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. OMG. just stop it. you're too amazing..

3. Oh, my, this is so beautiful!:w00t2:

4. He's so adorable and the painting of him is executed beautifully. Those green eyes are killer! Does he have a name yet?

5. Thank you all for the compliments. I am calling him Raigma, after the space ship in my novel series, however I suspect his new family will give him a name of his own. I love this kitten and it will be hard for me to give him up. But he and his sisters have to go for their own safety. I have huskies who think cats are snacks.

6. I wish I lived by you :( I would snap him up and add home to my family :) I have three boys who are very much spoiled. Good luck re-homing!

7. @EarthEarth - Thank you very much. I'm having a hard time *making* myself post this picture places. VPL I knew had a slim chance of getting him adopted, so it was easy to show off here. But locally, where someone might actually come pick him up, it's harder! *hugs* he's so cute. Thank you guys!

#7 cameo, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  8. Awww....what a beautiful picture!! You've definitely captured him in an adorable light! Good luck finding new homes for them!

9. Amazing realism. I love the nose <3 I want to touch o-o

10. i would take him home in a heart beat! i wish i could! you are an amazing artist! ^_^

11. ZOMG SO CUTEEEE!! <33333 and so fluffy!! <333 you're so talented :D

12. Thank you for all the encouragement and compliments. They mean a lot to me!

13. oh my...the eyes look so amazing!
    Love this little kitty...
    I really hope it gets a good home just like my lil Tiger Kero~

14. I still have him, but now I love him too much to let him go.Figures lol.