Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?

My Virtual Petsite

Discussion in 'Sneak Peeks' started by Earth, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Earth

Earth Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner Junior Programmer Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Reputations:

[​IMG]

My Virtual Petsite is an up and coming virtual pet site creator designed to offer high quality resources for those budding site owners! MVPS has been designed for ease of use however with in-depth features allowing for your game to be as unique as possible, without having to pay endless $$ for coding and art! We are looking to launch in the not to distant future as the majority of the site is now complete.

Here are a few Sneak Peaks of the main site and a few pieces of eye candy. We will be releasing a sneak peek of the sites you will be creating soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

[​IMG]
    (Front page)

[​IMG]
    (Some upgrade options)

[​IMG]
    (Part of your admin panel for editing your site!)

Now for the eye candy...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Enjoy :D

2. Toongears

Toongears New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    who drew the panda!! o_o I absolutely love that style! Its like mines! :D Oh and... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS LAUNCHED!! EXPECT ME TO CONTRIBUTE AND DONATE HEAVILY!! This is one site i will not hesitate to become a premium member at.
  3. Tyler

Tyler Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner

Reputations:
    This looks likes it's going to be a great asset to aspiring developers and pet site owners. c:
    Do you plan on marketing My Virtual Petsite to users on pet sites like marapets, neopets, etc?
    It'd be an excellent idea to bring some new users into pet site creation part of the industry, and overall, could be really beneficial.
    I wish you the best of luck with My Virtual Petsite, and hey, maybe I'll dabble and put up a "mini-Kaylune" or something of the sort on there.
  4. Earth

Earth Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner Junior Programmer Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Reputations:

I dont know if the artist wants being publicly known at the moment. I know they work/are a part of another site as an unknown artist XD Sorry.

Im glad your interested in the site :) Makes me very happy to hear it :D xx
  5. Earth

Reputations:
    I got into the development side of virtual pet sites through v-petsite and was rather upset when it dies. Due to that I promised myself I would do whatever I could to give other people the same opportunity!
    I was going to attempt a form of advertising campaign aimed at 'outsiders' as we need some fresh blood in the industry! I believe thats why were going down hill. We all need to give a big push to get the word out there!
    Thanks for the support :D xx
  6. Jolly

Jolly Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Reputations:
    Nice concept and nice URL for it to!
    I cannot wait to see what users come up with. I also wish I owned some of them pets. x3
  7. Tyler

Tyler Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner

Reputations:
    I couldn't agree more! This genre really needs a fresh amount of new users, and introducing many to pet site creation through My Virtual Petsite isn't a bad idea.

I think you should definitely work on improving the overall quality of pet sites on the creator, maybe by offering incentives for active pet sites, weekly contests/votes on improving pet sites, etc.
  8. Earth

Reputations:
    Sounds like a good idea :D *notes down* Im hoping to attract some new faces and will definitely be pointing them to VPL!
  9. Earth

Reputations:
    I have some of your pets on the site :D I love Mr Mantis!
  10. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Good concept @Earth, I'm happy for you. Great job on getting the sneak peak out for this!:style

Are the site's urls going to be SEO'd as well?

Such as virtualpetsite.com/petsitename/pages/
    And will site users be able to set their own meta description and site title for pages?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  11. Earth

Reputations:
    I havent got that far yet however the option for their own meta descriptions and titiles sound like a good idea however I would likely also add 'generic' tags to optimize their results :)
  12. indysolo621

indysolo621 Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Good to see a site like this is coming out. Will it just offer the regular virtual petsite stuff or will there be clickable options as well? And how do you plan on dealing with URLs, will it be site.myvirtualpetsite.com or myvirtualpetsite.com/site ? Also will users be able to buy their own domain for the site?
  13. Lion

Lion NICKI MINAJ! Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    Im wondering if @Earth needs any beta testers? I would love to test the site :)
    :eek:
  14. Peanut

Peanut Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    VERY nice. Has such a crisp layout. Are you able to release the user who designed the layout? I think they deserve being mentioned :) It is beautiful!
  15. Shade

Shade Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    Really great! I'd love to be a member of this to be able to test out such things it seems you're offering in this.
    If you wouldn't mind, letting me know when this site is at least open for members to join, that would be great. ^-^
  16. Romany

Romany New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Yu have no idea how excited I am for this. And I'll already tell you that I'm most likely to buy upgraded features! @Earth
  17. vanillaeclair

vanillaeclair New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Very cute. While I don't use these kinds of 'DIY' sites, guess I'll give it go if it's from @Earth XD
  18. Earth

Reputations:
    @indysolo621 I havent decided about the clickable option at the moment as i havent done much market research for it yet. At the moment it is myvirtualpetsite.com/name due to ease of coding. I will be giving the option to use a sub domain or purchase their own .com (etc)

@Lion - As soon as I open t for beta, Ill tag you in to the post :D Thanks :D

@Dyl - The layout design is by @Neon and was coded by myself. I love the design <3

@Shade - Ill tag you in to the Beta opening :D

@Romany - Im glad your exited. I am too XD I hope you enjoy the site when it opens!

@vanillaeclair - lol Thanks. I got into this side of the industry through one so love them :D

Thanks for all of the support everyone :D:D <3<3
  19. Cayda

Cayda Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    I'd love to get a beta notice as well for this! It's a great idea!
  20. Earth

Reputations:
    Ill add you to the list :D