Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Wanting to the biggest Virtual Pet forum on then net? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Guest,

When you buy something off VPL be sure to leave a transaction review about you as a buyer or seller about the other person. You can do this here! This will help all future transaction as many people look at past experiences! So if you want to be ahead of the game, leave a review! Its fast, free and can help in many ways!

The VPL Staff

2. join a spooky virtual pet game!An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head If you're a fan of cats and breeding them, then this sim game is designed just for you Kaylune is open on Sept. 4th
    Check out Icepets!

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Other Websites that we own: VirtualPetsBlog - The Admin Effect

Need Artist! ~New Site

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by MichaelCrystal, Jul 3, 2012.

1. MichaelCrystal

VPL Member

I am making a Social Networking Site for Gamers. :) I am almost done getting the basic structure done, but to add some pazazz to it I need some art that is pretty basic, fun but looks professional :) *Most* of the art will be icons around 25x25 :) Probably smaller although there will be a few bigger ones especially when it comes to the layout :)

Right now the position is voluntarily, but later on this should be a paid position. This site will not only help the Virtual Pet Community such as your all-time fav, Virtual Pet List, but others that support various kinds of games. This site will be open to all gamer's and we have a few features that I can't release as of now. This will actually be the fastest site launch i've ever done. It is expected to be released Last this month/August the 1st. So get your mind ready for the amazingness this site is going to offer.

If you are interested in the artist position please contact me immediately so we can start:)

We also would like to have one more person to be a tester/idea/writer for the site such as writing terms of service/writing things in professional ways. Also giving us ideas for the site, plus to test what we make. We would like to find the artist first then we will hire the second person (voluntarily too), because we really need a artist at this point.

If you would like to help us out PM me.

Thank You,
    MC

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.
  2. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder
    Administrator VPL Member

Showcase Items:
    Do you have any examples of the art style you need as well as prices?

3. Reimne

Reimne Approved Artist
    Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

Good luck finding an artist! :)

4. MichaelCrystal

VPL Member

As I said up there, the position is voluntarily for now. So i'm not going to be too picky with the art style although I just want it plain professional and kinda fun looking. :)

5. MichaelCrystal

VPL Member

~Bump,

6. MichaelCrystal

VPL Member

Bump!

7. Micky

Micky Always online, ping me! [Mythflow]
    Pet Game Owner Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

If you ever need someone to design graphics or web layouts, feel free to contact me via PM or email at designerplus@hotmail.ca. :)

The site concept sound wonderful, I can't wait to see it open! ^^