Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and we're the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

Need Artist! ~New Site

Discussion in 'Art Marketplace' started by MichaelCrystal, Jul 3, 2012.

1. MichaelCrystal

MichaelCrystal Member VPL Member

I am making a Social Networking Site for Gamers. :) I am almost done getting the basic structure done, but to add some pazazz to it I need some art that is pretty basic, fun but looks professional :) *Most* of the art will be icons around 25x25 :) Probably smaller although there will be a few bigger ones especially when it comes to the layout :)

Right now the position is voluntarily, but later on this should be a paid position. This site will not only help the Virtual Pet Community such as your all-time fav, Virtual Pet List, but others that support various kinds of games. This site will be open to all gamer's and we have a few features that I can't release as of now. This will actually be the fastest site launch i've ever done. It is expected to be released Last this month/August the 1st. So get your mind ready for the amazingness this site is going to offer.

If you are interested in the artist position please contact me immediately so we can start:)

We also would like to have one more person to be a tester/idea/writer for the site such as writing terms of service/writing things in professional ways. Also giving us ideas for the site, plus to test what we make. We would like to find the artist first then we will hire the second person (voluntarily too), because we really need a artist at this point.

If you would like to help us out PM me.

Thank You,
    MC
  2. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Do you have any examples of the art style you need as well as prices?
  3. Reimne

Reimne Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Good luck finding an artist! :)
  4. MichaelCrystal

As I said up there, the position is voluntarily for now. So i'm not going to be too picky with the art style although I just want it plain professional and kinda fun looking. :)
  5. MichaelCrystal

~Bump,
  6. MichaelCrystal

Bump!
  7. Micky

Micky Always online, ping me! [Mythflow] Moderator Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

If you ever need someone to design graphics or web layouts, feel free to contact me via PM or email at designerplus@hotmail.ca. :)

The site concept sound wonderful, I can't wait to see it open! ^^