Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

Need to find the artists that made these for me..Help

Discussion in 'Art and Writing Forum' started by Keptsoul, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I am not sure how to go about this but I need the artists help in finding out who created these creatulres for me and if they still might have the original art/psd's.
    If those artists who may remember doing work for me in the past could take a look at mysticalwillowgrove . com and let me know if they recognize their own work or the work of another artist they are familiar with that would be awesome, I lost my computer and am bad for not haviing backed up my image files ahead of time. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. The only image I can see is the tree on the front page, without signing up I can't look at anything.
  3. I know Cameo did the tree? If that was her name?
  4. Thank you both, the little willow and whisp were done by cameo and the big willow was done by kazenjin, I am looking for help with the familiars and and you can log in now using the name guests and the pw mine62 really appreciate the help.
  5. #5 Elz, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  6. @KeptsoulKeptsoul
    These look like the work of hellodingo@dA:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

This looks like the work of alkaline00 (to be honest, it looks a lot like one of the Subeta pets to me):

I think this is emma's? I'm not sure what her username is on here, I think it may be emmaa:

This seems to be the work of kuitsuku:

A lot of the styles look very familiar to me, but I can't put my finger on who the artist is... sorry that I couldn't help more!
    #6 Kiku, Apr 15, 2012
  7. Elz, you are correct thank you for jogging my memory. I appreciate any and all help. I am especially tryng to find the Kirins artist and the Alces, and the dimar as they are named.
  8. Kiku, thank you for the help if you have any way to contact any of those artists for me or at least have them contact me here that would be awesome.
  9. Good luck, anything I could've helped with was posted already.
  10. lol, that's okay DZ, you were more my item art friend, and still are.:cool:
  11. I may be wrong, but I believe that hellodingo is @piranhapettingzoopiranhapettingzoo on these forums.
    If you have a dA, I'm fairly certain that kuitsuku is simply kuitsuku on there as well.
    I'll ping @emmaaemmaa for you as well, since I'm 99% sure that the long-necked green dragon pet is hers.
    I'm not really sure about the others, but hopefully if you look around you'll be able to find them either on VPL or deviantart?
    #11 Kiku, Apr 15, 2012
  12. Kiku, thank you, I do have a deviant art account I think. will check there as well.
  13. @KikuKiku It is emmas, yeh :) I found an old dA upload with 4 recolours on her old deviantart. Which linked to her current website~
    #13 Elz, Apr 15, 2012
  14. Those two familiars attributed to me are indeed my work, but I'm afraid I dont have the original files anymore. Sorry!
  15. Thanks anyway piranha, it was worth a shot.
  16. Yep I did do that dragon, I also have a wizard character that I did in a folder titled Willow Grove, so I assume that would be on the website somewhere too. Let me know the email address and I'll get the PSD files to you.