Welcome to the Virtual Pet List Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. It is completely free and one of the most positive communities on the web! Come and join the fun!

Join VPL Today!
  1. Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!

We're a Virtual Pets and Sim Games Community. We have a lot of Virtual Pet Sites Owners and Sim Games Owners that frequently visit, along with Artists, Writers and Programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our Artists sell art in our Art Marketplace and Programmers are allowed to sell scripts in the Programming Marketplace. We've been opened since 2011 and since then we've grown to well over 212k posts and almost 5k members. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our List of Virtual Pet Sites has a lot of Sim Games listed as well. You are more than welcome to check out our directory of sites and find a new game to play. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our Game Reviews and Interviews with Coders, Artists, Writers and Game Owners of the industry.
  2. Have you read and commented on any of our Interviews or Reviews yet?
    Are you ready for the return of Teripets?
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets
    Virtual Pet Directory
    join mycena cave!

Neopets users on Twitter

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets' started by cpvr, Mar 26, 2011.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

If you follow Twitter like I do - you look up certain hash tags and keywords to see what's being talked about - and by whom, so were you ever curious as to what Neopets users were saying on the Twitter network?

Here's some tweets I found - http://twitter.com/#!/search/neopets

Is someone addicted to Neopets? It sounds like it, 10 hours a day? :confused:
    Have you ever heard that before? Sounds like a Neopets addiction - do you still Neopets as being addicting?

Who else no longer plays Neopets and has turned to different pet sites now?:eek:
    Sounds like someone is having fun promoting Neopets - there's nothin wrong with supporting your favorite pet game.:cool:

Well, that's all the tweets I have for now - but you can see what Neopets users are saying on the network yourself as well - what do you think about the tweets?

Do you still support Neopets?
    join misticpets, support vpl
  2. ryuuloki

ryuuloki New Member VPL Member

I'm fifteen and a half and I still play Neopets. Take that b*tch! ;c
    ... I am so sorry. xD; I just couldn't resist.

I'm not a huge fan of Neopets. I personally hate them since I'm one of those players from 2001 that can reminisce about "the good old days."
    Neo's just a money grabbing monster now.

I logged in a while back when I suddenly remembered my password. I'm loyal to the characters I created for my pets, not the site itself.