Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Wanting to the biggest Virtual Pet forum on then net? Feel free to sign up today.

1. join a spooky virtual pet game!An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site
    Icepets - Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Please help us expand by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    Other Websites that we own: Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect

Neopets users on Twitter

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets Chat' started by cpvr, Mar 26, 2011.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder
    Administrator VPL Member

Showcase Items:
    If you follow Twitter like I do - you look up certain hash tags and keywords to see what's being talked about - and by whom, so were you ever curious as to what Neopets users were saying on the Twitter network?

Here's some tweets I found - http://twitter.com/#!/search/neopets

Is someone addicted to Neopets? It sounds like it, 10 hours a day? :confused:
    Have you ever heard that before? Sounds like a Neopets addiction - do you still Neopets as being addicting?

Who else no longer plays Neopets and has turned to different pet sites now?:eek:
    Sounds like someone is having fun promoting Neopets - there's nothin wrong with supporting your favorite pet game.:cool:

Well, that's all the tweets I have for now - but you can see what Neopets users are saying on the network yourself as well - what do you think about the tweets?

Do you still support Neopets?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. ryuuloki

ryuuloki Member
    VPL Member

I'm fifteen and a half and I still play Neopets. Take that b*tch! ;c
    ... I am so sorry. xD; I just couldn't resist.

I'm not a huge fan of Neopets. I personally hate them since I'm one of those players from 2001 that can reminisce about "the good old days."
    Neo's just a money grabbing monster now.

I logged in a while back when I suddenly remembered my password. I'm loyal to the characters I created for my pets, not the site itself.