Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

Niji Commissions - Items/Pets/NPCs! - slots open

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Niji, May 8, 2012.

I am also looking for a paid position on a petsite. If you are interested please PM me or (for faster response) email me at!

Work Experience
    -Misticpets (Lead Item Artist)
    -Spare commissions for some other sites
    6+ years of drawing for petsite experience.

Quick Rules/How to Buy
    1. You pay after I've finished the piece(s) and with paypal within 48 hours after completetion.
    2. If you don't pay within the 48 hours you are no longer the owner of the art and it will be resold.
    3. I will give you an estimated deadline for you. I will complete it by then. If I don't, you get at 10% discount after 24 hours after the due date.
    4. If it is a commission $10+ I will give you a sketch to approve before coloring and finalizing it.
    5. Once you pay for the art, it is yours! You can resell if you'd like or rework it with someone else. However, I am allowed to use it as an example for future commissions.
    6. Make sure to say I made it if someone asks who drew it. :p Don't say you drew it yourself.

I can change my style if needed. Throw me some examples if you want a style change.
    I can draw everything. Humans, pets, anthros... just not cars. I just can't seem to draw machines well.

Now onto the fun part...
    Pet Examples
    $20. (Recolors $1-3 each. Depending how complex.)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Again, I can draw anything you desire. ;)

Item Examples

$4. (If you buy in batches of 5+ I'll give ya a free item.) ]

Newer Items
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Old Items
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some more old, Lurapet items are lurking throughout this board! If you're curious, keep looking around this board for some old items.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I have some fan art and human work on my tumblr. Click here!

Map Art
    This is completely negotiable on price since I'm doing some of this stuff as experiments.

Interested? Contact!
    Fastest way is by contacting my on my e-mail that goes straight to my phone.

I also have a portfolio of my animations and whatever.
    Click above to check out my website!

OR PM me on here and leave a post on here! Don't forget to ping me!

Thank you for visiting! :D

origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    #1 Niji, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I would normally wish you luck.. but... as if you need any!

Seeing those lura items sure does bring back memories.

Though I am curious... how much for a head shot?​
  3. @JoyJoy
    Ahh I know right? Going through all my files brought back so many memories!
    For you Joy? Just $10 :)
    #3 Niji, May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  4. You are truly amazing. <333333333333333
    I hope to contact you as soon as I can pay.
  5. I'm definitely interested in your items! (And pets, but for now I'm focusing on items :p)
    Do you have anymore examples? I'm just curious because I'm interested in getting some stone-based items, things like gems and flasks, etc. Does that sound okay? I need about 7-10 items, I'll have to sort it out more carefully x.x
  6. @enrapturedenraptured
    ohhh jewels are something I love doing!

I've done a few in the past, but note I have reallllly improved since this. These date 2 years ago.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some of those aren't jewels, but I know how to do some serious shiny. My style has dulled down a bit though (so its less blinding?) so if you need me to fit a certain style, I'd be happy to do that for ya!
    #6 Niji, May 8, 2012
  7. Oooh nice, okay! I shall note you then with details of what I'd like :3
  8. I'll be back in June once I've paid my bills/started working full time :p.
  9. How many items can be requested per item slot? :) @NijiNiji
    #9 Earth, May 9, 2012
  10. That.... Bat....
    It's so amazing.
  11. @EarthEarth
    Oh! I should have put the limit there... I didn't realize people would really want a lot of my Items! XD Limit of 10 for now!

:D Thank you hazyvoyage! It was a concept for a contest.
    #11 Niji, May 9, 2012
  12. Oh my god your art is incredible. I wish I owned a pet site, you'd be first on my list :D
  13. -ruizu
    You're so sweet :D Thank you!

Guys, also to give a heads up. I'm very flexible on prices. So if you want to talk to me about lowering something for you let me know!
  14. Owhh, *wipes tears, lovely memories*
    I don't suppose you have a lurapets item dump or anything we can look at? o_O ?
  15. @LionLion
    I can post some more items if you'd like ah ha ha. My lurapets photobucket is realllly messy and a ton of the items in there I really don't like XD; Here are some more::

Damn, I did a TON of shiny things! And glowie effects?
    Ah ha ha, I loved my MiniNiji custom item that Lurapets allowed me to make. I got to make my own custom item. :p
    #15 Niji, May 9, 2012
  16. Spooky halloween bucket :O.
    I really loved yourart for Luraverse.
    I done believe the Vial was ever released, I'm going to PM you <3
  17. I'd like to claim an item slot. I'll be messaging you. c:
  18. Item slots are filled as of now! If anyone is interested when they'll be opening, PM me and I'll ping you to let you know when they open!
    Pet slots are wide open as well as the NPC slot!
  19. An item slot has just opened! I'm still also looking for a petsite to situate with if anyone needs artists. /cough
  20. Hey guys! Here are some large versions of my last commissioned items.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Just wanted to throw them up here.