Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Nutrinopets coming back?

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets News' started by cpvr, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Our user, Dreamer was able to let us know that Nutrinopets is coming back - since she visited Nup's homepage, so we did our resource and found out that it is indeed coming back.

And according to Facebook, these are the new owners:

What do you guys think? Do you think Nutrinopets will be as good as it was before?

Will you play Nutrinopets when it returns?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Ill play if there is a wipe :)

3. Oh man, I am so happy right now.

4. Here's the post from Daniel on Nutrinopet's current plans.
    Source: What do you guys think about Nutrinopets' current plans?
    [quote author=Shatter link=topic=233.msg1464#msg1464 date=1296234504]
    Ill play if there is a wipe :)
    [/quote]
    Here's what Daniel about this to another user:
    Source: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=173877045988100&topic=226

5. Well I am glad that they are going to do a sweep, I remember when I was playing, that some people had gotten so rich, that they could even enjoy the game anymore; they could basically buy anything they wanted.

6. I have to admit, I'm not crazy about it, but I am looking forward to see how it turns out, and hopefully it's good.

7. I am curious too to see what they come up with.

8. I am as well, I was so excited to see all of the old pets, even though I forgot half to all of their names.

9. Well, we received some information as to when Nutrinopets will possibly be coming back.

10. Oooo, I wonder if we can get into Alpha.

11. [quote author=Ajax link=topic=233.msg1712#msg1712 date=1296351518]
    Oooo, I wonder if we can get into Alpha.
    [/quote]Well, I just got this answered for us.

12. OOo I hope that they pick me. Thanks for the info Cprv.

13. I'm a bit curious about this as well. I dedicated months (probably a year or so) to Nutrinopets as an artist, and I never really had any bad experiences except when I left staff. It wasn't even that traumatic so I still have nostalgic ties to the site. I really hope they plan on redrawing some of the V1 pets though... Some of the styles were inconsistent and/or outdated.

14. Tama, you are so true.

15. If they do it right then yes... but i'm concerned that they might try and bring it back for a money boom then shut down again.. -_-

I just hope the past wont repeat itself... I was SlashRainWolf.. wow I'm old xD

16. Zor, you are so right, and I so remembered you. I was Ajaxmonkey, Lonia, Ajaxmonkeys xD(I was a bad boy).

17. I can't remember if I have used my current e-mail address there... o_O Anyway, I must get an invitation. :p

18. I guess I am excited. I really want my pets and upgraded account back if they are able too, and it seems they are. But it seems as thought I should just be happy it is coming back as is. Let's just hope it changes for better and not worse.

19. [quote author=MrPrince link=topic=233.msg1854#msg1854 date=1296418858]
    I guess I am excited. I really want my pets and upgraded account back if they are able too, and it seems they are. But it seems as thought I should just be happy it is coming back as is. Let's just hope it changes for better and not worse.
    [/quote]Well, it's under going a recode though.

This was posted by its developer on FB: