Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar opening up for beta September 16 - Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $300 posting contest ends on October 14th

Oh my goatness! Goatlings needs Volunteer Artists!

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by Krisgoat, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Goatlings needs item art! Foods, toys, holidays, books, equips, and collectable items! We will also need loads of human clothing for our dress up avatar (HA Buddys).

Our items are simple, cell shaded, colorful cuteness. With a sense of solid form, imagination, and skill. 100x100 pixels gif.

Below images © by Krisgoat for Goatlings
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Below images © by Corsair for different websites
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

If interested in working with us please log into our off-site forum http://goatlings.proboards.com/ and create a thread in the Creative section. Finished items can be uploaded there or if you prefer to be more private I can be contacted through email at krisgoat (at) krisgoat.com or PM here. You can also share your work here! Even if just one item is contributed it will be a valuable addition to our site. Artists who donate at least 10 unique items will receive a free Crown Account if they play Goatlings.

We are also looking for concept sketch artists! This is perfect for people who have a overactive imagination and love sketching. Simply create finished sketches of items, baddys, or site illustrations and one of our head artists will finish it for the site. This way is much more flexible because the sketch artist doesn't have to worry about size or medium. As long as the item is a well constructed the head artist can finish it in the style that will match the website! :3

#1 Krisgoat, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Are you going to be having Flash Games?
    If so, do you plan to have music in them?

3. Yes and yes! I was actually wondering where to get game music! Arnt you working on some kind of music project?

4. that is great! i hope your site goes good for you! :)

5. @KrisgoatKrisgoat
    I am indeed working on a music project.
    I go under the name RAV3BEAST Music Productions.. and for my albums I use many different aliases as the artists.

I charge $15 per song..
    I will soon be re-doing the license, once I finish adding the halloween layout. : )

RAV3BEAST Music Productions on:

Krashio.co.uk

#5 Martyn, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  6. Good luck KG. While I can't work for free, if you ever want to try and do some kind of trade you can hit me up. Looking forward to the new site. : ]

7. TY everyone! I like your site Martyn but am out of funds! Once I actually start getting the flash games up I will think of you! :eek:

8. Some lovely items there, good luck!

9. Bumping for added content;

We are also looking for sketch artists! This is perfect for people who have a overactive imagination and love sketching. Simply create finished sketches of items and our head artist (me) will finish them for the site. This way is much more flexible because the artist doesn't have to worry about size or medium. As long as the item is a well constructed the head artist can finish it in the style that will match the website! :3

10. Best of luck with your search! ^^

11. You should try @HazyHazy !
    At the very least she loves coloring your cutie goats.

#11 clubanimon, Oct 22, 2011
  12. #12 Dzhelasi, Oct 23, 2011
  13. It'd be fun to volunteer. I just dunno if I can't fit the style though.

#13 Hazy, Oct 23, 2011
  14. Aw TY Hazy! You can try it and see how it goes if your interested. I havent seen much of your art but if your finished style doesn't match ours, but you like sketching up with ideas, you can try making concept sketches. Use any medium and draw random items like food, books, toys, and battle equipment. I am the head artist so I can take the sketch and finish it with lineart, color, and shading to match the site!

If you would like to try it out - make a thread in the Creative section of our forum and post a sketch or two.
    http://goatlings.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=creative

The same idea goes for the pets too!! Im loving the Goatlings you've made already. ^^

15. good luck to @HazyHazy ^^, I'm loving your arts ^^

#15 bamboo123, Oct 23, 2011
  16. Have Fun with it Hazy, I'm sure anything you do will end up looking good.

17. #17 Hazy, Oct 23, 2011
  18. I agree with clubanimon! :D you'll do great! ^^

19. And the only way to get better is to try! :3

20. clubanimon , that's true :D so good luck to you @HazyHazy ^^

#20 bamboo123, Oct 24, 2011