Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. Guest,

When you buy something off another VPL member, then please be sure to leave a transaction review about your experience as a buyer or seller about the other person. You can do this here! This will help all future transaction as many people look at past experiences before they decide to work for someone! So if you want to be ahead of the game, leave a review! Its fast, free and can help in many ways! \ In the future, we'll implement an itrader plugin that'll handle feedback for both buyers and sellers.

The VPL Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar - Beastkeeper
    breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $100 posting contest

Pixel Art For Sale - Shops, Trees and More

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by picxia, Feb 12, 2012.

1. These have now been sold - Thanks so much

EDIT : Added 3 more large buildings.

Hello again,

I just came across these old Pixel Art Map images I had on my old server and thought I would add them for sale incase anyone has a use for them. I hate art being sat unused. I created these a few years ago for an unfinished project. I am happy to sell them individually or as a set.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You will recieve high resolution transparent png files of each image:

• Arcade
    • Gift Shop
    • 3 Trees
    • Coffee Shop (with Chair Sets)
    • Book Shop
    • Bakery
    • Ice Cream Parlour
    • Post Office (Red & White Stripes)
    • Hospital
    • Pet Shop
    • Bank or Town Hall
    • Cafe
    • Garden Centre
    • Large Map

I have absolutely no idea how much something like this goes for so I am happy to accept $3 for each smaller building (the Coffee Shop includes the chair sets), $3 for the trees and $4 each for the larger buildings. The large Map sheet is $10. You can have the entire set for $50.

If these prices are unreasonable please let me know :D

Thank you so much for having a look.

Victoria x (Picxia)

#1 picxia, Feb 12, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. You're talented! Awesome stuff!

3. Thank you so so much Bexxy. I did these so long ago I'm not sure I would remember how to do them if I drew them today :D

4. Wow, extremely beautiful stuff you have there. : )
    Hope it goes to someone who will use it. : 3

5. Good luck selling, these are really lovely <3

6. Aww, very cute ^^ Good luck selling :)

7. Thanks so much guys. Do you think the price is okay? I'm totally new to this and I wouldn't want to charge too much x

8. I built a flash MMORPG script once that would work perfect with these. Too bad I have no money (unless you count the $16 bid on my auction) :(

9. How much for the three larger shops, the ones right above the big map?

10. They are $4 each so $12 for all 3 - I also have some other larger building designs if you would be interested (I have added them onto the post) ??

11. These are great! Do you offer commissions?

12. WOW these are great! I hope to become this skilled in pixel art some day! I love your attention to detail (and those little table/chairs/umbrella out in front of that building and the garden shop!) :D

You're waaayyy under priced in my opinion, but the market here sucks so I doubt you'll get what they're worth :c

13. Oh my goodness, they're so precious~ X333

14. Oh, wow, I love these!
    I wish I had your skills. o.o

15. Those look great! I've always had a thing for pixel art!

16. Wow... You're so talented!! ;D I hope to be like this one day ;D

17. those are really pretty isometric buildings :) awesome job!