Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Pocket Money

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ajax, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Do you keep cash money or debit cards?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I have a debit card, but I prefer to have cash on me more than anything. I usually don't use my debit card often anymore (maybe because I'm out of money huh) unless I'm somewhere with not enough money to pay for it in cash, or if it's a big purchase of over $100. Which isn't that often either now xD

3. I usually keep cash on me since I don't have a bank account, but my girlfriend does and has a debit card so we use that sometimes.

4. I usually try to keep a $20 on me at all times, just in case, but I never spend it. I do almost everything through plastic.

5. I love keeping cash on me. Esspessially change as I like the way it jingles when I have collected a few dollars worth. :D (I don't have a card, my friend does and she uses it all the time and spends tons. Using cash is a good way to help you save your money)

6. It's important to have both, you never know when a store or restaurant may not take cards, and cash is also handy for buying delivery food, but cards are much more practical for larger purchases like buying groceries and furniture.

7. I keep $20 on me just encase a card reader doesn't work. All large buys I put on my card.

8. Same here.

9. I usually try to have around $40 on me at all times, anything over $30 I will put on my card usually.

10. I sometimes carry over $100, but I've noticed the more money I have in my pocket, the more I spend. Anyone else the same way?