Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Please help us expand by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    Other Websites that we own: Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect

Posting accomplishments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Have you just reached a certain amount of posts or likes? Have you just noticed that VPL has surpassed the 70k posts mark?

This thread right here is where we'll post all posting accomplishments and users can post their posting accomplishments/goals. So if you just reached 10 posts, 50 posts, etc, then post it here so we can all celebrate the new milestone/accomplishment.

#1 cpvr, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Im celebrating my 21st post :D

3. That didn't take you too long - what's your next goal?

4. @cpvrcpvr.
    My next goal is 22nd post
    *WOOHOOO, Achievement reached* xD

I would like to sell some graphics and work for a petsite :)

#4 Rj, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  5. A few days ago I passed 900

Coulda been at a 1000 but I got inactive for a while

6. I'm close to 200 posts I think.

Next goal: Try to sell more things x'D *really doubt it'll happen but a Kowskii can dream, a Kowskii can dream*

7. I'm almost to 300 mentions and... some other number of thanks that is another even XXX number.

So getting to the next triple digit is my goal.

8. @DreaDrea congratulations on your 300[sup]th[/sup] mention.

I almost have 100 threads.

#8 Lewis, Mar 20, 2012
  9. Almost on my way to 500 posts! :D

10. Only 8 more to go...

[​IMG]

11. Dang that's a lot of threads. @_@

#11 Drea, Mar 20, 2012
  12. Ahh. Haters can't see me. They're far behind me.:style

@DreaDrea Congratulations. You're so popular <3
    @LewisLewis Keep it up bro!

#12 cpvr, Mar 21, 2012
  13. umm welll

celebrating my 1,500 post, aiming for 2000 before @DreaDrea even though shes closer than me

aiming for my 40th thanks :p

and aiming for 150 mentions and at least 1 tag :p

#13 santamynana, Mar 21, 2012
  14. @santamynanasantamynana Congratulations on 1,500 posts and 1 tag. Good luck getting 2,000 posts.

This is my 1,160[sup]th[/sup] post.

#14 Lewis, Mar 21, 2012
  15. Thank you @LewisLewis and congratulations on your 1160 post

#15 santamynana, Mar 22, 2012
  16. Uhm.. this is my 37'th post. Considering I joined not two weeks ago, I feel like I'm doin' pretty good. My goal is to hit my 100th before the end of the month.

17. I'm sure you can get there just fine! How are you doing? How's the weather?

18. I'm doing great and the weather is absolutely perfect. Although, with as warm as this spring is - summer is going to be deadly.

19. Yup, same here in Texas. We're in the 80s already. The summer is going to be boiling hot!

20. @cpvrcpvr congratulations on over 9,000 posts.

#20 Lewis, Mar 28, 2012