Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and we're the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets closed beta keys
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?
    Be sure to check out the latest changes to our rules.

Project Ikkumon: Updates

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets News' started by SpunkiSpirou, Jul 22, 2012.

1. SpunkiSpirou

SpunkiSpirou Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner Banned

So time for an update on how Ikkumon is going.

We currently have 7 pet artists working to complete as many of the pets that we have, the Jettan seems to be the most popular pet we have at the moment, which was the #1 pet at the top of the pet creation list. Hmmm bizarre.

So right now we have 50 Ikkumon, how many will be available during open, not sure yet, maybe 6 or 7.

Some of our pets are: #1 Jettan, #4 'Wolfie', #12 'Colin', #18 'Antlephore', #23 'Brian', #31 'Krawk'. We have more but I don't want to give too much away. ;)

We now have a map artist again, the last three that were hired kept disappearing, but fingers crossed the current one will be with us for a long time.

Also now that we have a stable map artist, the item art staff can get to work, which then means that the NPC artists can begin as well.

-We might show some of those a bit later on.

Finally the new layout designs are being finalised and finished up and they are due to go to a web designing team next week, hope that goes smoothly without too many bumps.

And also I want to thank the Ikkumon team so far for sticking with us even though it has been moving slowly, you are the best team I could ever ask for :D You know who you are, this will be more detailed on the staff forums as well.
  2. Ajax

Ajax Mod & Artist | Need Help? VPL Staff Moderator Approved Artist VPL Member

Congrats and I hope your site goes far.
  3. Tyler

Tyler Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner

@SpunkiSpirou

I wish you the best of luck with your project, but something did catch my attention.
    I noticed one of the pet's is named "Krawk." You are aware that that is a rate restricted pet on Neopets?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  4. SpunkiSpirou

@Tyler Don't worry that's just what I call an 'Alpha' name. All those names between the ' and ' are Alpha names, which is what we've called them temporarily which roughly indicates what type of pet they are. Such as Antlephore is a Subeta pet, and Brian is from Family Guy. :)
  5. Tyler

Tyler Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner

@SpunkiSpirou

Ahhhh, thanks for clarifying!
    Just make sure you let people know that in your post. Good luck!
  6. SpunkiSpirou

@Tyler I'll edit it tomorrow, too tired now *yawn* 3:30am... but its basically so you can roughly work out what sort of pet it is without me having to release the actual pet names. Unlike other pet names which are already officially released like #1 Jettan :)