Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

Reality TV - do you watch it

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cpvr, Jul 27, 2012.

1. I know that reality TV has been on the rise in the past few years - with a lot of new shows coming out that features major celebrities, but in all honesty, do you watch any of the shows that are reality-based? Or do you find those shows to be boring and a waste of time?

I've watched Jersey Shore a few times because I wanted to see the ladies in the show[lol, but seriously...]. How about you though? Do you like scripted reality tv or unscripted?
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

@LoveLove @AjaxAjax @CorleoneCorleone @EvolutionEvolution @SpottyWolfSpottyWolf @vplspridevplspride @EarthEarth
    #1 cpvr, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I reckon I don't really know the difference.

I watched seasons 1-4 of Jersey Shore. It's like a drug. I was so appalled and equally amazed by how insane they all were that I couldn't stop watching it lol. I don't really like any of them though I feel like it's impossible that people like that actually exist. I'm convinced writers sat around and said like " What is the craziest must unbelievable situations and goals a person could have" and then they just made people act it out lol.

I like things like Judge Judy, Judge Mathis etc... I also like Pawn Stars and Storage Wars or whatever it's called. I used to watch Monster Garage and West Coast Choppers.
  3. Depends, I like shows like Storage Wars and Auction Kings because I am a collector. I hate shows like Duck Dynasty because it is so incredible stupidly contrived (they pretend to be idiotic hillbillies while the father and six of the seven children have college degrees). But then I also like true crime shows like City Confidential and On The Case With Paula Zahn.
    #3 vplspride, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  4. You know, it depends on the show. I love Tabitha's Salon Takeover and Cake Boss, but I can't stand shows like Jersey Shore.
    Does Meerkat Manor count as "reality TV"? Because I loved that show ;P

But seriously, some reality TV shows were ruined for me because I lived in or close to the filming location and the location vs. what they show on tv are two different things - two way different things. Jersey shore... for the record, not fun. Not fun at all. Go to Atlantic City or Hershey if you're around that area.
  5. When they first were huge I watched them, now I really don't like to. Sometimes I might watch a little of certain shows, but not much.
  6. That's the only reason why I watched Jersey shore because they're crazy. Does anyone here remember the show Ricki Lake? I used to watch that with my mom when I was younger. I also like watching Gangland, and Locked up Raw - since its real and follows the inmates and talks to them.
    @vplspridevplspride Storage wars is pretty good actually. I watch it sometimes as well. I enjoy watching reality crime shows though. That's one of my favorite things to watch.
    @AjaxAjax Ya, but I'm not going to lie, Maury and Jerry Springer still crack me up. I don't get how some girls just don't know who their baby daddy is. Like wow.
    #6 cpvr, Jul 28, 2012
  7. @cpvrcpvr

Yup Jersey Shore definitely cause they are crazy. I love Ricki Lake she is the director for the documentaries The Business of Being Born, and the sequel. Probably the best information out there existing for expecting mothers. In video format that is.

We have family that does storage auctions and I do regular auctions. I specialize in old vintage and antique toys. I have a good eye for vintage/antique in general though. Aside from jewelry... jewelry totally escapes me.

Don't love Jerry anymore there is just screaming, fighting, and bells ringing. I do like Maury though.
    #7 Organic, Jul 28, 2012
  8. Whatever happened to her show though? I don't think I remember why they stopped airing it. I'll have to check out those documentaries, are they out yet?

But, my girlfriend loves watching keeping up with the kardashians

Those girls/family are crazy!
    #8 cpvr, Jul 28, 2012
  9. I don't like reality TV at all. I don't watch any. It angers me that people are becoming famous for not alot.
  10. Same here, some are famous because of their parents or some other things. It's kind of crazy how many famous people there is these days.