Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. Guest,

When you buy something off another VPL member, then please be sure to leave a transaction review about your experience as a buyer or seller about the other person. You can do this here! This will help all future transaction as many people look at past experiences before they decide to work for someone! So if you want to be ahead of the game, leave a review! Its fast, free and can help in many ways! \ In the future, we'll implement an itrader plugin that'll handle feedback for both buyers and sellers.

The VPL Staff

2. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Selling some stuff =3

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by megapokemon3, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Hey there! ^^ This is my first time ever selling art here so hopefully I can get this right :)
    Well at the moment I don't have much to sell but I'll update this thread when I have something new to sell ^^

Ok here they are:

Volcano Image
    [​IMG]
    Slightly altered version: http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac235/megapokemon3/Volcano4.png
    You Will receive:
    • Both proper versions of this image(350x350px)
    • a 800x800(full size) .psd file
    Starting Bid: $1.00
    Current Bid:
    Auto Buy: $5.00

Set of Toy Flying Machine Items
    [​IMG]
    All colours: http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac235/megapokemon3/Kasa/FlyingMachinesAllcoloursPreview.png
    You Will receive:
    • All 15 Items(the 4+recolours) at 75x75(if needed in a different size I can resize them)
    • a 200x200(full size) .psd file of each item
    Starting Bid: $5.00
    Current Bid:
    Auto Buy: $10.00

Thanks guys! ^^

#1 megapokemon3, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Starting bid on clock please

3. Thankyou =3 *edits*

4. $2 on clock, please n-n

5. Ohhhh.... it is ON, baby!

$6 on clock, thanks :D

6. I'll go $8 n-n

7. Thankyou guys :')
    Updated
    and I also added an Auto Buy for both of them.

8. Sorry, Corsair, this clock is an essential part of my plans >: )

AB Please! :D

9. Thankyou Cupcakes! :D

I'll start drawing up some more Items tommorow! :3

10. Congrats on the sell @megapokemon3megapokemon3 : D
    Hopefully your owls will get some attention c: They deserve some love!

#13 Pepper-Head, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  11. SB on owls

• Like Like x 1
  12. Would you be interested in plushie commissions?

13. Thankyou Aurios :)

Ardy: Sure , PM me? ^^

14. Added a set of items and a volcano image :D

15. @megapokemon3megapokemon3 how easy are the owl plushies to recolour for a non-artist with photoshop? I'm next to useless, but can do basics if they are on a single separate layer ;)

#18 Mezzra, Aug 31, 2012
  16. @MezzraMezzra: It shouldn't be too hard, the colour layer(s) are separate layers completely all the lineart and shading have their own layers

#19 megapokemon3, Aug 31, 2012

17. These are so amazing they need to sell <3
    I especially love the plane and helicopter ^u^

Goodluck!