1. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?
    VPL's sister site the virtual pets blog

Sponsor Wanted/ Possible Advertising Opportunity

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by MWL, Mar 17, 2012.

1. MWL

MWL Growing Member
    VPL Member

Reputations:
    Due to unforeseen real-life events, I have had to slow the progress of my website. I'm now considering offering advertising spots on my website to help re-establish my funds so my project can get back on track. It is a semi-realistic wolf SIM/RPG, still under construction, working with a few artists and programmers currently.

Advertising may be available on the front page. So far I am considering half-page, medium rectangle or large rectangle spots. Static or rotating, long-term or short-term, I'm willing to consider any request/idea as long as it doesn't clash with the website layout. If interested in a potential advertising spot, please give me a shout, let me know the type of advertisement you want, the length of time, and the price you would want to pay.

Basically you would become a sponsor and get advertising in exchange.

Also, for anyone who wants to help sponsor but does not want advertising, I would be willing to give a low-number account in exchange for a monetary donation PLUS IN-GAME CURRENCY EQUAL TO THE ACTUAL DONATION. If interested in this option please contact me privately so we can discuss the fine details.

2. Adam Calhoun

Adam Calhoun Growing Member
    VPL Member

Reputations:
    Is there a link availible??

3. Mezzra

Mezzra Member
    VPL Member

Reputations:
    Do you have statistics for site traffic, so there is an indication of how many potential hits a link can get?

4. MWL

MWL Growing Member
    VPL Member

Reputations:
    I have screen shots, but the site isn't hosted yet as the individual designing the new layout has not completed it yet. If you're still interested I will provide a link when it is being hosted and once I have statistics gathered I can provide those as well. Thanks for your interest and patience.