Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    VigLink badge
    Gaming Reinvented

breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games

Street king energy drink - provides a meal to a child in need

Discussion in 'Health' started by cpvr, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Well, I've been following 50 cent ever since I lived on the East coast, and he's really doing something good with his Street King energy drink product. For every shot sold of the drink, they provide a meal to a child in need.
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    Thus far, there has been 3,500,000 meals to date, and it will only go up as the Street King energy drink is now located in a lot more stores.

For more information on this energy drink see

What does everyone think about this idea? I haven't tried the energy drink myself, but I do plan on buying some one day.
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. That's actually pretty cool, but it's definitely not a non-profit thing. Much like Toms shoes, they do give a pair of shoes / a meal to kids in need, but they keep like 90% of the profit.

It's nice to see people go from music and make themselves into something of a business man.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ya, 50 cent is a good business man though. He sold his stake in Vitamin Water for a whole lot of money. It's a good idea to help others because it gives your brand even more exposure - which is always good.
  4. 50 is a good man, but for some reason, I feel he's doing this to evade some tax issues. With his new earnings from the new album, I'm pretty sure that's the case.
    Though don't get me wrong, it's a great idea, I just feel the true motive began with his accountant/agent.
  5. That could be the case, but don't you think he probably already knows this? He has movie deals and everything else generating revenue from him - how would this evade taxes?
  6. Yeah, but 50 is a little overrated for his own good. Along with that comes with a certain attitude. Like, "yeah, I'm supporting this charity, but it's to make myself look better than I already do, and to help me a little on the side." Money driven..
  7. He's always been that type of person. Which is why he put certain people onto the rap game, and when they didn't go by his rules, he kicked them out of G-unit. Sounds strange, but I think he would be a lot bigger today if he kept his team together, ya know?

I tried the grape street king bottle earlier and it was pretty good. It gave me an extra boast of energy though.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Yea but that attitude is harsh in the teamwork world. Look at VPL, for instance. You wouldn't kick out EBK, Michi, Evolution, Lewis, etc. because you can handle the site on your own. It's a team effort and we iron out the strengths and weaknesses
  9. Exactly. 50 went downhill went Sha Money XL stopped managing him - and his music. He has no drive, and his music sucks these days. Only some of his newer songs are good. He needs better guidance if he hopes to win back the fans. He's turned more into a love-song person than actually making music for the streets to listen to. His first two albums were classics.