Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar - Beastkeeper
    breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $100 posting contest

Subeta: Councilors Cruise!

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets News' started by Keith, Jul 24, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Ahoy there, water you up to? You seem a bit crabby. Don't worry, I under-sand; life can be a beach sometimes.

Well, nothing will help you shake off the blues like an exciting voyage around Subeta. Wave goodbye to all your chums as you set sail on the beautiful Ambassador, the newest ship in the Phoenix Fleet, and leave Delphi in your wake as you take a tour of all the pearls that Subeta has to offer: The Arctic Frost, The Sacred Lands, Shadowglen, The Darkside, Riverside, Veta, and Centropolis! It will be all hands on deck as the Councilors from each of these regions charts you a personal course to all of the exciting sights and events.

Now, sea captains have a lot of latitude, but make sure things go swimmingly by embarking in Delphi on July 24! Hopefully, all these nautical puns can tide you over until then.

If you're ready, head to Subeta!

• Like Like x 1
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I do love the art for this. I don't play Subeta much anymore but I always check in for events.

3. How's the event going for Subeta?:style

4. I popped in to check this out. I don't get it though 0.o

5. Yeah apparently its just a screen and you click a person on it, and then there's a shop on it as well. I phoned a mate of mine who plays it and told her to get onto it :)

6. Every couple of days the ship moves to a new location. This is Subeta's way of introducing new maps for each land (previously they just had small image links). At each location you complete some tasks, and then take a quiz which will reward you with an achievement/stamp for your passport. The ship also has a salon that introduces a new hairstyle from each land, a restaurant that has dishes from each land, and then a tour guide that tells you some history about the land.

With the introduction of new maps there are also some new features (flash games, and other misc. things).

• Like Like x 1
  7. What flash games have been introduced?