Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and we're the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

The stand up kid by Time to Change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Sep 17, 2012.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Time to change is a non-profit organization, which its description is as followed:
    They've just released a new video called "The stand up kid", which is pretty good. In the case of mental health.

Here's the video for the Stand up kid, and his questions, and him standing up was a really good aspect of the video:

[video=youtube;SE5Ip60_HJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE5Ip60_HJk&list=UUW1pPkl39VQHvSUE72ayF-Q&index=0&feature=plcp[/video]

What does everyone think about the video?

@Gabby @StarRot @SpunkiSpirou @Paulmer @Nisa @Pepper-Head @Lewis @Micky @Earth
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  2. Zei

Zei zei-art.com Approved Artist Pet Game Owner Approved Writer VPL Supporter VPL Member

@cpvr
    I'm utterly moved by that. That was an amazing way to really grab your attention, especially as a viewer doesn't see it coming. Wow. Way to go England.
  3. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Yup, me too. I've watched the video about 3 times now. :D
  4. Zei

Zei zei-art.com Approved Artist Pet Game Owner Approved Writer VPL Supporter VPL Member

@cpvr
    No doubt, wow. I can't help watching myself.