Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Things you cant stand

Discussion in 'The Playhouse' started by cpvr, Jan 20, 2012.

1. What are some things that you can't stand and really ticks you off?

I'll start my list as followed:
    I can't stand people who only call me when they need something.
    I can't stand mothers who keep their child away from their daddy.
    I can't stand the radio because it always plays the same songs over and over.

How about you? What are some things that you can't stand?

#1 cpvr, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I can't stand pet sites anymore. And did anyone notice that Pandora killed the radio and most MP3 players?

3. I can't stand stuck-up people
    I can't stand spoiled brats..
    I can't stand my ugly and failed arts D:
    I can't stand my sisters' noisy arguments over SMALLLLL things...

xD

4. I don't even listen to Pandora so I couldn't tell you. I just use Youtube and/or my iTunes on a daily basis.

@bamboo123bamboo123 Spoiled brats get to me as well. I hate when someone can just go to their parents "Aye!!! Buy me this and that!!"

Costs $500

:mad:

#4 cpvr, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  5. @bamboo123bamboo123 , IKR!? :mad: And they tend to throw tantrums if their parents refused... (( probably due to bad grades... ))... GOSH!! Don't they have brains!? I don't think they even know WHy their parents refused... xD sorry for my anger >:U xD lol ^^

#5 bamboo123, Jan 23, 2012
  6. I feel the same way you do as well. I've noticed a few times at wal mart and a kid asks something from their parents that's quite expensive and they refuse, or buy it for them. When they refuse, the kid screams and kicks XDD

#6 cpvr, Jan 23, 2012
  7. Yeah o_O And their parents just ignore them, letting them scream o_O xD My mom would have slapped me if I'm like that o_O she always gave us warnings whenever me see some kid screaming in a mall xD But thank god, I've never done it xD Never had, never will ;D

8. Oh, my mother would have tanned my hide if I ever acted like that in public. That kind of behavior was just not allowed and I knew it....So I never did it either and my daughter was brought up the same way, so thankfully she caught on too;)

9. Heheh :D *highfive*! :D

I do hope I can too when I grow up xD I'm too young to be thinking of having kids ^^

10. I can't stand people who talk about things they know nothing about. X_X

11. I can't stand people that can't fight and resort to jumping.

12. I can't stand my father

13. People saying "This is how you do" without knowing any of the facts.

14. Here's one: Having somebody not respond to your e-mails. I sent e-mails to each of my 5 professors on Wednesday requesting information for my missed classes on Wednesday and Thursday. Only two of the five responded, and of those two, only 1 actually told me what we did. One read the message but didn't respond. The other two probably just flaked on me. I'd told them the day before I e-mailed them that they could expect one, and they all told me that was fine and they'd be happy to give me the needed information so I wouldn't have to play catch-up.

Is it really that hard to check your e-mail? Ugh.

15. I had the same problem before when I used to send my lawyer emails. She wouldn't respond but I know she read them. XD

16. 1. People who kiss their theeth? wtf is with that.

2. People who call me there 'FAM'
    I am not close/nor family. Im like. errr who the fuc are you? Dx

And people who sweat and touch me. its like DUDE, Go wash first =/

17. I HATE being touched by dirty hands O_O or having dirty feet walking around.

18. I can't stand smokers.

My mom is one. I love her to death but I developed asthma from being around second hand smoke so much and the smoke bugs me and sets me off into coughing fits :|

Kowskii no likey coughing so much.

19. My dad smokes, at least he does it outside... :S I don't get why people smoke in the first place.

20. My mom smokes outside too thank god. We've been trying to break her of the habit since it's so stupid but she's stubborn :|.

Anyway, another thing I hate, someone cutting you in line for food.

Srsly? I was here first. Get to the back of the line and wait 10 mins like I had to >=|