1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. Game owners can use our forum to their advatange by promoting/advertising their games to our users and receive feedback/reviews from those members that try their games out. We support developers of all kinds from RPG developers, sim game developers to virtual pet site developers. We want to see more games in our industry come across more success and that's why we try our best to release as many guides/articles regarding online gaming development as we can.
    We're unlike other forums in our industry because we try our best to be there for our users no matter what and give them advice whenever they ask for it. Running an online game isn't an easy task, but with our many resources that we've built since 2011, you'll learn a lot from our online community. Please don't ever be afraid to ask a question on the forums because if you never ask, then you'll never receive an answer to your question and you can only improve by asking other users for help/advice.
    We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are very frequent visitors on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We also allow game owners to sell their game in our general marketplace
    In early 2011, we decided to make a comeback to the internet because in 2010, we had a minor setback and we had to re-launch without any content, but with a lot of time, patience, hardwork and effort, we've managed to rebuild the Virtual pet list community into something better than it was before. We actually registered our domain name on November 4th, 2004, but we were only a directory then and all we had was a basic comments system for users to post things on their favorite games..
    So, what are you waiting for, why don't you join today? If you have any problems figuring out our security code, then here's a hint, it has millions upon users and has been around since 1997.
    Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of different games listed, so we're pretty sure that you may find some games that suits your needs as a player of sim games or virtual pet sites.
    If you're still curious about a certain game that you'd like to play, then please check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have worked in this industry.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?

Things you want but will never get

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pepper-Head, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Pepper-Head

Pepper-Head You've cat to be kitten mew right meow. Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    I'm getting to a stage where I don't really want anything for myself anymore. I spent money on myself for what I thought was the last time until I got a car and job and such (I'm pressured to save save save now -_- ), but when I found more time to finally watch animes.. and I discovered that my favorite ones have games.... well...
    I are want. QAQ

Right now I feel like I want these things more than a car x'D
    1. Mushi-shi game (ds)
    2. Blue Exorcist game Blue Flame Box LE ver (psp)
    3. Mangas for both!

I can only find both games on ebay, and they don't have an English translation. (not a problem)
    Even though it's my bday soon, I know I won't be getting these. ;n;

So what things have you wanted, but know you'll never get?

2. Sirkowskii

Sirkowskii Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    New iPod or any sort of new video games.

We don't have very much money and I'd feel bad if my mom spent any sort of money on me. My birthday is this Sunday too and honestly, I expect to get a cupcake and that's it x'D.

3. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Meh? Seriously? A ticket to Fogo, cape verde http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fogo,_Cape_Verde
    My uncle's out there, some cousins, and other family members from my dad's side of the family. I always wanted to go even when I was little. =/

4. Jammybee

Jammybee Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    I've always wanted to go to Canada but I don't think it'll happen :|

5. cpvr

Reputations:
    What's up in Canada? What do you want to see? I went there when I was younger with my parents. I didn't experience much, but Niagra Falls was pretty cool.

6. Jammybee

Reputations:
    I don't really know, just it's always been a country that I've loved and wanted to go to!

7. cpvr

Reputations:
    It is indeed a great country. ^.^ I want to go to Mexico one day, but I fear not being able to come back?? =/

8. Jammybee

Reputations:
    xD Why would you get stuck there?

9. Pepper-Head

Pepper-Head You've cat to be kitten mew right meow. Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    @cpvr
    I've been to Mexico twice, and going a third time again this year (it's like a Christmas vacay) c: Nothing to fear, really.
    Good luck getting tickets to the Cape Verde, though! I'm sure you'll get it someday! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  10. cpvr

Reputations:
    I'm in fear of those cartels they have out there. =X What part of Mexico though?

Thanks, I sure hope so. I just need to save for it. And find out when my other family members are going out there, etc. There's a lot to that process. But, I'll go before I'm 45 though.(hopefully)

11. Pepper-Head

Reputations:

Cancun =D Although this year we're going to another part, don't remember the name.

Again, I'm sure you'll get it! C:

cpvr likes this.
  12. Ajax

Ajax Mod & Artist | Need Help? VPL Staff Moderator Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    I've always wanted to have super powers lol.

13. Lauren

Lauren Mrs. Bouncer VPL Member

Reputations:
    A Macbook Pro ;_; I've wanted one for years, we just don't have the money.

14. Ajax

Reputations:
    That's not something you wont get, just right now the funds are low. I'm sure you will get one eventually, and it'll be awesome I'm sure.

15. Lauren

Lauren Mrs. Bouncer VPL Member

Reputations:
    @Ajax - Well, the problem is, it's something I would never buy for myself (I can't justify spending 1k+ on a laptop, lol), and my parents don't believe the same way. Thanks though, I do hope you're right <3

16. Ajax

Reputations:
    You will, I am sure of it. Also we both have the same values, give me about a $200-$400 laptop and I'm fine lol, but we deserve a few things we like in life, you know what I mean?

17. SpunkiSpirou

SpunkiSpirou Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner Banned

Reputations:
    There's not really anything I want that's out of reach.

Just save up and get it eventually, and plus by the time I've saved up the price for it it's usually a little lower by then.

Only thing on my list is PlayStation Battle Royale, only cause Jak and Daxter are in it, cause I said to a mate of mine I'm only getting it if Spyro or Jak/Daxter are in it.

[video=youtube;I95qNBgyypo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95qNBgyypo[/video]

18. jakdacrowe

jakdacrowe crow, bird, thing Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    My greatest wish?
    Road trip from one end (some state in the east or west) of the US to the other, attempting to visit every state just once.

Bwahahahahahahaa-

19. Ajax

Reputations:
    That's my mom's wish as well, but she wants to travel the world as well.

20. jakdacrowe

jakdacrowe crow, bird, thing Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    lulz I'd do that if I had some idea on where I'm gonna visit next. Hehe