Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. Game owners can use our forum to their advatange by promoting/advertising their games to our users and receive feedback/reviews from those members that try their games out. We support developers of all kinds from RPG developers, sim game developers to virtual pet site developers. We want to see more games in our industry come across more success and that's why we try our best to release as many guides/articles regarding online gaming development as we can.
    We're unlike other forums in our industry because we try our best to be there for our users no matter what and give them advice whenever they ask for it. Running an online game isn't an easy task, but with our many resources that we've built since 2011, you'll learn a lot from our online community. Please don't ever be afraid to ask a question on the forums because if you never ask, then you'll never receive an answer to your question and you can only improve by asking other users for help/advice.
    We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are very frequent visitors on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We also allow game owners to sell their game in our general marketplace
    In early 2011, we decided to make a comeback to the internet because in 2010, we had a minor setback and we had to re-launch without any content, but with a lot of time, patience, hardwork and effort, we've managed to rebuild the Virtual pet list community into something better than it was before. We actually registered our domain name on November 4th, 2004, but we were only a directory then and all we had was a basic comments system for users to post things on their favorite games..
    So, what are you waiting for, why don't you join today? If you have any problems figuring out our security code, then here's a hint, it has millions upon users and has been around since 1997.
    Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of different games listed, so we're pretty sure that you may find some games that suits your needs as a player of sim games or virtual pet sites.
    If you're still curious about a certain game that you'd like to play, then please check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have worked in this industry.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?

Titanic 2 - 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Toxic Rainbow Kisses, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Toxic Rainbow Kisses

Toxic Rainbow Kisses Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:

Titanic II is the first of four luxury cruise ships Mr Palmer has commissioned CSC Jinling Shipyard to build.
    The construction is expected to begin next year but the cost has not yet been revealed.

It is not the mining magnate’s first venture into tourism – he already owns a luxury holiday resort on the Sunshine Coast.

Mr Palmer called the project ‘a tribute to the spirit of the men and women who worked on the original Titanic.’

More than 1,500 people died in the sinking of the Titanic, which at the time was the world's largest and most luxurious ocean liner.

The vessel struck an iceberg on its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York on April 14 1912 and sunk less than three hours later.

Read more:Titanic II is the first of four luxury cruise ships Mr Palmer has commissioned CSC Jinling Shipyard to build.
    The construction is expected to begin next year but the cost has not yet been revealed.

It is not the mining magnate’s first venture into tourism – he already owns a luxury holiday resort on the Sunshine Coast.

Mr Palmer called the project ‘a tribute to the spirit of the men and women who worked on the original Titanic.’

More than 1,500 people died in the sinking of the Titanic, which at the time was the world's largest and most luxurious ocean liner.

The vessel struck an iceberg on its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York on April 14 1912 and sunk less than three hours later.

Read more: Titanic II is the first of four luxury cruise ships Mr Palmer has commissioned CSC Jinling Shipyard to build.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/a...sions-21st-century-replica.html#ixzz1tXdNAOES

What do you guys think of this?

2. Corleone

Corleone Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    Pretty cool if they nail it off properly. With all the awesome early 20'th century halls and details, would be heaven for eccentrics.

3. Joy

Joy Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    I know that some people will probably - or most likely - be entirely against this. They'll claim that it's a disrespect for those who died on the original Titanic, the original ships memory, ect. ect. But honestly, although I would normally say that they should leave things like this alone, I feel that this is more of an honor than anything else. People want to know more about titanic, they want to be able to walk across the deck or explore the inside of the elegant ship. Now they can actually do that with this replica. I think my only concern is how much it'll be to actually travel on this ship... I expect that it'll be well around $1,000 a ticket, depending on destination and so on.

I'm very much looking forward to this event.​

4. santamynana

santamynana CEO of MoonFire Gaming LTD Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Reputations:
    "Waits in line for ticket sales to start" i deffinatly want to go on this just to learn some more really. the only thing it doesnt mention is lfeboats, are they going to add more lifeboats? :p

5. DinoPrincess

DinoPrincess Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    woow, I would like to be on this boat :D Love the Titanic ( but not only the movie :) That is a great idea.

6. 7oby

7oby Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    It's really cool that someone's actually doing this. Hopefully they don't put in all the things that were wrong with the original Titanic (ex: lifeboats) and I hope they add air conditioning or something. The original probably didn't have AC and the lower decks most have gotten insanely hot. Air craft carriers without AC get really hot.

7. hazyvoyage

hazyvoyage Approved Artist Approved Artist

Reputations:
    I would not get on that ship. xD
    I feel like it'd be cursed or something.

8. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Exactly. I wouldn't even go on the ship if they had some exclusive celebrities doing concerts on it or something. It's just not worth it.

9. hazyvoyage

Reputations:
    @cpvr Yep. o-o

My fiance's views were that it's disrespectful and horrible. He feels like it'll bring back bad memories for people who had experience with the first Titanic, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  10. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    It is quite disrespectful, but since its being developed by a billionaire, I can see why he's doing it. Sure, it's going to cost him a lot - but imagine how many people are going to buy tickets, just because its the new Titanic. It's retarded, but hey.

11. Joy

Joy Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    So how does he feel about documentaries or movies? o_O
    There's barely a difference... why not have a monumental object (or a replicated ship) help hold memory to those who faced the tragic events of Titanic? Kicking it in the dust or simply choosing to keep it in our past is a little more disrespectful, in my opinion. This wont be Titanic... it'll be a remembrance of the original ships glory and beauty. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think this billionaire is actually doing some good with his money. At least, it's better than giving the world another fast food chain, or another facebook, or whatever. He's trying to bring history back into our lives in a way that we can touch and see it. I'm personally more offended that people are taking objects from Titanic and scattering them all over the world in museums.

12. hazyvoyage

Reputations:
    @Joy /shrugs
    o-o

It was his view, not mine.

13. Joy

Joy Member VPL Member

Reputations:

Oh I know. lol
    I just don't agree with his view.​

14. hazyvoyage

Reputations:
    @Joy I don't really have any feelings about it other than I feel like it'd be cursed or haunted or something. Dx