Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. Guest,

When you buy something off another VPL member, then please be sure to leave a transaction review about your experience as a buyer or seller about the other person. You can do this here! This will help all future transaction as many people look at past experiences before they decide to work for someone! So if you want to be ahead of the game, leave a review! Its fast, free and can help in many ways! \ In the future, we'll implement an itrader plugin that'll handle feedback for both buyers and sellers.

The VPL Staff

2. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Variety of Artists Wanted ASAP!

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by Tyrant, Apr 14, 2012.

1. I’m after an artist or two for long-term work on my game, Vis Servo (www.vis-servo.com). We’re on a downtime at the moment but I’ve been let down by a ton of new artists who were meant to work during this time so I’m pretty desperate at this point.

There are a few positions available and I’m happy to negotiate prices/deals/bulk buys. I need reliable artists who aren’t going to vanish into thin air, never to be heard from again and we're on a tight deadline to get as much done as possible. Artwork needs to be completed in a timely fashion and ideally we’re looking for a semi-realistic style. I’ve included examples below so you can see what we’re after.

Item Artist
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    There are a TON of items on Vis Servo, we’re a very item based/collectable site. You will be in charge of a variety of things, from plants and bones to plushies and clothing.
    Items are 80 x 80 pixels and saved as a transparent PNG.

Clothing Artist
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    You will be responsible for drawing the clothing for the human avatars, male and female with a matching item.

NPC Artist
    [​IMG]
    Our last NPC artist resigned so we need most of the NPC’s on the site redesigned. They’re busts rather than full body, realistically drawn and clothed.

Animal Artist
    [​IMG]

We require realistically drawn animals (250 x 250 pixels) for the site. Our animals have a “painted†feel to them and each has its own bit of character.

If you are able to help with any of the above roles (or even more then 1) please get in contact with me and provide sample images relevant to the position you’re after.
    I will require a sample image of my choice drawn by anyone I’m interested in. I also have set prices in mind but I am willing to negotiate/bulk buy from you.

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I am going to pm you…

3. I promise I've been working on clothes. -shot-

4. Just wanted to say that your art looks really good, I like realistic art, and yours is done very nicely, so kudos for that. And good luck finding new artists!

5. Oh! Good luck finding some people.

6. Nice art work, and I hope you can find some new artists. I've also stickied this thread for you. @TyrantTyrant Good luck with your search!
    And be sure to let me know if you find any artists, so we can close this thread or something.

#6 cpvr, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  7. Much luck. The artwork is very lovely.

8. good luck!! :D

9. I've PMed you :3

10. Thanks everyone for the well wishes and interest!
    And thanks @cpvrcpvr for sticking this thread. <3

#10 Tyrant, Apr 14, 2012
  11. Bump.

12. Not sure if she's interested but we'll see: @ElzElz

Good luck.

#12 Drea, Apr 16, 2012
  13. @DreaDrea Thanks for the mention!

I was tempted but I currently have a fair amount of comissions as well as Uni work, so I dont think I could get lots of work done until after may 11th; as thats when I finish this year of Uni. :)
    But if you're interested in waiting for a few weeks, here's my examples:

Items: (I'm aware they're not full blown realism, but I'm required to have lineart for my Aywas work :) I try to make my shading somewhat realistic and removing the lines isnt so much of a problem.)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clothing: Well, I dont particularly like doing this and I've only done it once, but..
    [​IMG]

NPCs: (I havent done much NPC work, but I often draw humans in a more realistic style)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately Im not too good at animal anatomy, mainly 4 legged furry ones. xD
    But heres some sketches.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Oh, and I also do maps/environments now. :)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] (Ignore the logog haha, it was a placeholder which i rubbed parts out of derp)

If you're interested, please PM me :) Though I am trying to get minimum wage (Im from the UK too) per hour at least now, so I'll have to discuss prices.

Thanks!
    (And sorry for the huuuuge post! I'll shorten it to links later maybe)

#13 Elz, Apr 17, 2012
  14. I shall PM you @ElzElz!

#14 Tyrant, Apr 18, 2012
  15. Little bump. :)

16. Ooh, your style is similar to what I draw items as right now.
    I don't work full time for any petsite right now, but I'd love to work/dedicate full time to your site.
    Exclusively, meaning- will be done with items here.
    Only logos :u

Like @ElzElz, though- I'm also looking for canadian minimum wage per hour.
    I'm pretty quick with items, usually as well.

[​IMG][​IMG]

#16 que, Apr 18, 2012
  17. PM'ed you Bexxy!

18. Bumping this up! We're still looking for all positions. <3

19. Has everyone been receiving my PM's? *not heard back and not sure they've gone through* >_>

20. if you pmed me then no.