Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web new forumr=0></a>
<br /> <br />

<a href=breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

Virtual Pet List Weekly

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets Chat' started by santamynana, Apr 15, 2012.

1. The first issue of Virtual Pet List Weekly has now been published as an article on the front page, i want to know if you liked the first issue of VPL weekly and what we can do to improve it,

We would like you guys now to make some reviews for sites, as detailed as possible if you can. If you want to submit an idea, review, send in a brain teaser just post here or Pm me
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    you can view the article on our home page :)

origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. What James meant is - users can create reviews to be used in the weekly post reporting, as well, as updates regarding certain sites that you feel are big - and also, if you want to help contribute to the weekly reporting, then PM James.

This is something we wanted to try before but we never had the chance to do so, but now its time.
  3. I think the reviews are a great thing to include, might broaden the amount of petsites we see if we could shine some light on the lesser known ones. A good benefit for owners.

I don't really have much to say in terms of improvement other than preferably having those links as image tags instead.
  4. Huh, I was actually thinking of suggesting something like this yesterday. Good job guys
  5. Wow! That is lovely :) I can't wait to see more.

6. well youll have to wait a week, it is released every ssunday
  7. Well, That will just give me something to actually look forward to on Sundays xD
  8. haha i'm glad
  9. Ohh! I was also thinking, Maybe at the end of each one, have a preview of whats to come in the next issue xD
  10. It probably won't be possible as it's completely new stuff every week

I won't be around tommorow as i'm of down to kent with my sister and her fiance to see my grandma, so i will write the article up now and send it for publishing for tommorow :)

We still would like you to create reviews, send us ideas, anything that's possible for you

Many thanks,
  11. @santamynanasantamynana
    If you need help with anything Lemme know :)
    I can try and do some things for you.
    #12 Toxic Rainbow Kisses, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  12. Well this weeks issue has been done and sent of to the publisher for any final changes.

Try and create a review, that would be a big help to me and a very nice gesture to the whole community as you would help them decide wether to play that game or not
  13. Right now, I think the only Review I could do would be on Glitch :/ @santamynanasantamynana
    Im not on any petsites right now.
    #14 Toxic Rainbow Kisses, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  14. That would he helpful all the same
  15. Issue number 3 is been written as we speak
  16. vpl weekly has been sent to the publication team :)
  17. Hey, everyone, It has a been a long time since we have had a new issue and there has been a new pet site release recently so I am writing a new issue,

Hope you all enjoy it :) see you soon
  18. I have an exclusive for all of you, next weeks issue will include a Special prize code if you correctly answer the crossword, if you get it wrong you will still get a code to redeem on _________ (You will have to wait and find out what pet site it is)