Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and we're the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

Volunteer Moderator / Manager for Hire. :)

Discussion in 'General Marketplace' started by Zei, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Zei

Zei zei-art.com Approved Artist Pet Game Owner Approved Writer VPL Supporter VPL Member

Hello everyone, my name is Ashley "Zei" Richardi. Most people call me Zei as it is my online alias, you can choose which ever one pleases you. Anyways, I've been looking for some experience on a site to either manage or moderate, as most places will not actually hire you unless you have some references. So I'm willing to work for sites, as I do have tons of free time and am very keen on community life on simulations.

Currently I'm playing Eagle Valley Sim, Vis-Servo, Aluriya, Furry-Paws, Subeta, Gaia, and I'm sure there's plenty of others but I'd rather not bore you. :) I'm a pretty fun person generally, although I can be serious when the time is needed. Although, I've never held a position on a site before, I know what the community wants and needs, I know what interests players and I know what makes a sim fall and rise! :) I have lots of ideas to add to your sim, to improve it, or if it's already amazing I have a lot of events to bring to the table.

So I suppose I could really help in any way. I'm a creative thinker, an artist (zeiart.deviantart.com), and currently in college double majoring in Management and Finance. :) So in my humble opinion, I'm pretty well rounded.

Thanks so much for reading, and I will gladly read through any offers.
    `Zei
  2. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

If you want, we can give you an opportunity to become a moderator here. I'm all for helping others become more experienced.
  3. Zei

Zei zei-art.com Approved Artist Pet Game Owner Approved Writer VPL Supporter VPL Member

That'd be so sweet of you. :) < 3
  4. cpvr

Well, I'll hire you now. Please contact @Joy, or @Lewis or @Michi for more information. They'll tell you everything that you need to know! <3
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  5. Joy

Joy Member VPL Member

Welcome to the team!

Do you have msn or skype?​
  6. Zei

Thank you so much! :)
    Indeed I do, I'll PM you with my e-mail.
  7. Ricky

Ricky Guest

@cpvr
    *jumps and swings arms*
    Will there be more opportunities in the future ?
    I would love to have the chance to moderate too.
    XD
  8. cpvr

Yes, of course they'll be more opportunities in the future.
  9. Ricky

Ricky Guest

Thanks cpvr, :)
  10. Sim

Sim Approved Coder Junior Programmer VPL Member

@Zei if u would still like to m&nage a game, i can give u a chance if u want. Msn is sim@po2.net