Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar opening up for beta September 16 - Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $300 posting contest ends on October 14th

Wanted: Item Artist for 50+ Items

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by Zei, May 31, 2012.

1. Hi there! I'm looking for a dedicated item artist to help with our initial item art needs, which could eventually turn into a permanent job depending on my income and whatnot. If possible post your examples and a price range. And if you offer bulk rates that'd be amazing too! 8D

Sincerely,
    Zei

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. what kind of art are you looking for? :)

3. @LizLiz
    Are you talking about the style? Or the sizes? :)

#3 Zei, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  4. =O What style and is there a deadline for the items?

5. @eLeexireLeexir
    There is no style at the moment for the site, as long as it's attractive you'd be the item style trendsetter. o3o And the deadline is floating, so it all depends on if I like your art, and something we can work out together. 8D

#5 Zei, May 31, 2012
  6. @ZeiZei
    What size items do you need?
    And what price range are you looking to pay? C: I don't want to waste your time.

#6 Mutationification, May 31, 2012
  7. @MutationificationMutationification
    80x80.
    It depends on how much time you will take, and the quality of the work. I'm willing to pay anywhere from $1-5 per. Which for 50 items, would average out at about $50-250. I'd prefer around the $150 range.

#7 Zei, May 31, 2012
  8. I don't have a lot of item samples>3<; *tries anyway*

Price: Somewhere around $3-$4 ea.? (or depends on how complex/simple the shading style will be)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

BooPets Items:

[​IMG]
    My DeviantART: http://eleexir.deviantart.com/gallery/ They aren't item samples but it shows different coloring styles.

#8 eLeexir, May 31, 2012
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  9. yes sorry i meant style. i am up to the challenge. i charge $4 an item.
    these are my items now. they belong to goatlings :)
    [​IMG]

10. Good luck @ZeiZei :)

#10 Gabby, May 31, 2012
  11. @ZeiZei
    I'll go ahead and post then, even if I'm in the higher range. Worth a shot =P

Price: $5 an item; please check the terms!

Examples:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    One / Two / Three
    deviantArt

Expectancy:
    I can usually complete 10-20 items a week, based on the speed of our communications and the detail of information given for the items.

Terms:
    Price includes the full ownership of the item. I will deliver the PSD files once paid and you're free to alter the artwork however you wish (recolors, etc) as well as resell for what ever price you wish should that situation ever occur in the future. Also, you don't need to request my permission to resell / etc.
    I sketch and send you the sketches to approve before I continue working, to make sure they're to your liking. I then ink and color them and send them for approval again. Once you're satisfied, I will request payment and then all the files and PSDs will be sent without watermarks C:

(ps. I'm not feeling good today, I ate something I'm allergic to [a company switched igredients in a product typically without it and I didn't catch it before consuming it... OTL] so I may be slow to respond; but I will respond as soon as I'm able, in the morning once I've rested.)

Thank you for taking the time to consider me. C:

-Mels

#11 Mutationification, May 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I could be interested :) I'd probably do 50 items for like $60.

[​IMG]