Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar - Beastkeeper
    breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $100 posting contest

Webcam, FaceTime, Video Chat.. Do you use them?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gabby, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I only webcam with my fiance nowadays, but every so often I webcam with my friend across the country. It's fun. A nice change from IMing, too. :p

What about you? Do you IM more than webcam? Are you more outgoing or withdrawn on the cam? How about FaceTime?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I only webcam with my boyfriend sometimes when he is not too busy. XD An online friend I know for almost 2 years and we both webcam often. We sometimes communicate through American Sign Language with some simple words I taught him how to sign. ^^

3. I normally video call friends I know in real life :D

I never webcam someone I know in the internet XD Not because they're strangers, I know the people here are awesome <3 It's because my english speaking totally SUCKS... My mothertongue is Mandarin >~<

4. I don't use any of them. I don't like showing my face!:eek: Well, not really, I don't like how my voice sounds on voice services.

5. That's epic!! I wish I knew ASL :O I'd love to communicate with you through it, if only I knew it..

Yea :) I know what you mean about the friends in RL thing. I have to get really comfortable too. & I can't imagine how hard that must be on webcam, trying to constantly remember how English speakers talk and everything. I'm that way with Spanish

Oh shh, your face and voice is fine. Give yourself a break, don't be so critical. :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Meep, I don't have a microphone either so it would be hard to have a video chat. I hate talking on the phone and video chat would fall in the same category as talking on the phone for me. I haven't even used Facetime on my iPhone yet. *hides*

7. I haven't used it on my iPod or my iPad *shrugs*

I have used Skype on my iPod, however

8. no because i hate how i look and how my voice sounds
    i dont want to subject people to my ugly

9. I'd prefer talking on the phone lmao. I have a deep voice and with my accent, its hard for people to understand what I'm trying to say sometimes.

10. I'd be able to understand it

11. I bet because you're from the east coast as well. I just don't like showing off especially in cams or anything. I haven't even tried Google Hangouts yet. I talked on the phone earlier with one of my friends from Hawaii for like an Hour. He called me from a Google Voice number, he was giving me updates on what's going on with his wife. She was manic and fled to Africa, but he said she should be coming home soon. So, I'm happy for him.

12. I use webcam to chat my brother.

13. Facetime on your phone

Does anyone else here on facetime installed on their phone? Do you use it often? I only use it my girlfriend is away and she wants to facetime for a little while. I think it's a cool feature to have on the phone though.

So, do you use facetime often or not really?

14. I do use them with close friends and family but I usually talk on the phone or text the majority of the time. I just don't like to be on video because I usually multi- task and then the person on the other end is talking to a wall or to my hair because I am looking down since I am writing something (haha).

15. I admit, Facetime is really nice to use if your significant other is away and you're trying to see their face or something. I still prefer talking on the phone or texting though.