What are some good virtual pet games out there right now?

Diem

Growing VPL Member
Feb 9, 2020
I've been out of the community for a good year or so, and I'm curious on which virtual pet games people are playing. I used to play Marapets, Neopets, and Novilar, but I was getting bored of them. I really love unique lore, art, and active communities. I'm really big into community!

So, what's out there guys? What virtual pet games are ya'll playing?

Reactions: *TJ
I've been out of the community for a good year or so, and I'm curious on which virtual pet games people are playing. I used to play Marapets, Neopets, and Novilar, but I was getting bored of them. I really love unique lore, art, and active communities. I'm really big into community!

So, what's out there guys? What virtual pet games are ya'll playing?
I'm still waiting for the day Neopets answers my support ticket regarding my account (been a few years now 🙄) - I got stuck in like the '06/'07 breach or something and banned for "giving out my details".

Apart from that, I played a little bit of this and that over the years. I think I did some icons for Novilar a few years ago as well. :/

There's actually a few of virtual pet sites getting developed!
Folk of Lore (furry)
Dappervolk (grand opening in may)
Lorwolf (wolf game)
Wolvden (another wolf game, but by the same people that made lioden)

I'm not exactly sure of their current status, but yeah I'm pretty happy that there's more and more virtual pet sites popping up. :D

Reactions: *TJ
I'm still waiting for the day Neopets answers my support ticket regarding my account (been a few years now 🙄) - I got stuck in like the '06/'07 breach or something and banned for "giving out my details".

Apart from that, I played a little bit of this and that over the years. I think I did some icons for Novilar a few years ago as well. :/
Neo banned me as well in 2005. I sent them numerous emails and I didn’t hear back from them at all.😒

What pet sites are you currently playing?

Neo banned me as well in 2005. I sent them numerous emails and I didn’t hear back from them at all.😒

What pet sites are you currently playing?
Nothing just yet. I have a FR account that I've apparently used like, twice or something as I have a few things on it.. but I'm not sure whether to get started / how complicated this would be. Do you recommend anything?

Reactions: cpvr
There's actually a few of virtual pet sites getting developed!
Folk of Lore (furry)
Dappervolk (grand opening in may)
Lorwolf (wolf game)
Wolvden (another wolf game, but by the same people that made lioden)

I'm not exactly sure of their current status, but yeah I'm pretty happy that there's more and more virtual pet sites popping up. :D

Thanks!

I'm actually on the Lorwolf discord and I'm going to also start following Wolvden.

I'll need to Google the others. 😅

Can you give me more info on the storyline behind your game? features? :) How long have you been around? What's the community like? Couldn't see much from the front page...

Sorry I missed this!

Features are pet collecting + customization along with a unique battle system and mobile-friendly. This definitely isn't your standard pet game, we did things completely differently than other sites. We have been working on this for 1.5+ years in private before we began our open alpha. We just recently opened alpha, our player base is slowly expanding over time (with a good retention rate) and we have not fully released the story side of things yet. The story related content will come during our full release. Alpha progress will carry over into the full version.

Hope that answers some of your questions! :) Hope to see you around!!

Reactions: cpvr
Nothing just yet. I have a FR account that I've apparently used like, twice or something as I have a few things on it.. but I'm not sure whether to get started / how complicated this would be. Do you recommend anything?
I haven’t played flight rising in awhile, but I’d recommend checking out their guide. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1001104

It isn’t too hard to play. Especially if you like to breed, battle and train your own pets.

But if you’re more into games that are similar to neopets, then subeta, verpets and creature world would be your best bet.

Thank you!

I'll try over the weekend but I think I've also played both subeta and verpets in the past..
You’re welcome. I used to play Subeta and verpets in the past as well. Have you ever played creatureworld? It’s owned by the same people that own verpets.