Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Please help us expand by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    Other Websites that we own: Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect

What are you drinking/sipping on

Discussion in 'Health' started by cpvr, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Well, I just got back home and got me a large diet coke(I know I need to stop drinking it!), but its still good in my book. However, after my diet coke, I'll dig into a Java monster or some water.

So, what are you drinking and/or sipping on? Anything good?

#1 cpvr, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I am currently drinking water.

3. Just had a coke now drinking water.

4. Sparkling peach :)

Edit: Lol post count says 911 XD

5. Sipping on some coffee now.

6. Water. It's 35 celsius degrees here at the moment, so I always keep a small bottle of water with me. It kinda helps to cope with the heat.

7. Water at the moment. I had a bit of sangria my roommate made this morning though and it was absolutely delicious. I have far too much animating and work to do today to be sipping wine, however. ;P

8. Drinking some late night apple juice.

9. Drinking or eating a glass of ice lol.

10. I am also drinking water. :) Are you drinking bottled or filtered, Ev?

11. Drinking some hot coffee after celebrating my anniversary with my girlfriend last night.

12. @cpvrcpvr Congrats!
    Drinkin' Diet Iron-Bru.

#12 StarRot, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  13. Thanks, it was our one year anniversary. I didn't go to bed til like 3 AM. =X But, I'm okay though. Coffee always does the trick!

14. Lol, I saw I posted here mentioning that it was 35 degrees. I miss that kind of heat, but I'm sure that when in arrives I won't.

On topic I still stick to water most of the time, and sometimes I have a cup of tea in the morning or evening, depends on the condition of my voice.

15. I'm currently sipping on some coffee and drinking some water at the same time.

16. All I drink is water with my current diet (lifestyle). Gonna go fill up a nice glass of water right now!

17. Alternating between either cold milk or water.

18. hot water with lemon.

19. I'm currently drinking some water. I'm making a pot of coffee right now.

20. Chicken noodle soup, straight from the pan. :3