Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Please help us expand by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    Other Websites that we own: Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect

What do you keep your AC on ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FaTaLiTy, Jul 17, 2012.

1. what temp do you normally run your ac on in your house/car ?

#1 FaTaLiTy, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Between 63-65 °F

I like it coldddd.

3. If it were up to me it'd be at 63 alllll the time. Love the cold. But we keep it at about 68 and it's fine.

4. Good lord i would love to live with u then lol its hot as crap in my room all the time.

5. I wish I could have mine that low. We can only have our AC at 72 in the house.

6. Hahaha you would love my house!

7. Wow. We have ours on 74 and people keep telling us it's a waste of money to keep it set so cold. It cheers me up to hear other people keep theirs colder.

8. xD Right?!
    @x3mxpxaddctdx3mxpxaddctd Might have a say in this, he is a certified HVAC technician.

#8 Gabby, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  9. I have mine 76-77 during the day and then 73-74 at night. In the car I keep it fairly low. The a/c irritates my allergies.

10. I keep it on 73 during the day and 70 at night. :3

11. I wish I could lower mine but my mom would kill me for running the AC bill up lol

12. I keep my AC at 60 -- as low as it will go -- and my ceiling fan is set as high as possible. It's very, very cold in my room. :cool:

13. Is that in an apartment or in a house? We have central AC in our house - which means we can control the temperate downstairs and upstairs with two different systems for it.
    @FaTaLiTyFaTaLiTy Mom really doesn't care about the levels, its our dad that does the bitching about the AC being low. He gets mad if he comes upstairs and its on 75 instead of 76 lmao

#13 cpvr, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  14. well in my house we keep it on 79 but my uncles a lil bit of a cheapo .. but its very comfortable as long as your not doing anything .. if im doing chores i throw it down to 74 .. but keep that one a secret.. as for the car i put it to constant run on recirculate on a medium fan setting, its the most optimal setting for car ACs .. lol i went to school for 2 years for this stuff haha believe it or not .. at highway speeds its more economical for gas mileage to keep your windows up and run the AC on a low to medium fan setting due to the excessive drag open windows cause on a car .. and at a steady speed your cars engine will work less maintaining the fans and AC compressor running than combating constant drag

15. Thanks for the reply. I know I love when cars have good AC. My mom keeps her truck/suv on medium all the time. It has over 6 seats. But, you can change the ac in the back as well.

Personally, I don't know what I'd if I didn't have a fan in my room. It keeps me cold at night. :) I can't sleep in the heat.