Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

What's the weather like?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Jan 20, 2011.

1. It's been getting cold out here in TX.. I know today it was in the 30's, so that's not nice for a state like this.

But, what's the weather like where you live?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. well, it's horrible, let me tell you. It's 2-3 degrees Celsius, it's raining or something like this, because it's not snow either. The sky is gray. I absolutely hate this weather.

3. yeah same here, Been freezing cold. Had tons of snow and not looking like getting any warmer.

Bring back the summer :(

4. The average temperature here is 1 degree Celsius, it's currently 8 degrees, so, it's like Spring in Winter! Lol.

5. 2DF out here! And loving it. Went to the dog park in this weather at 8 in the morning.
    There were the normal people as always, and the dogs LOVE the snow. Call us crazy. This weather won't stop us.

6. 14DF.. I love the cold. XD
    For some reason, winter is my favorite season. =3

7. It is winter here, and I am in Texas, so it's kind of cold/hot during the day, and freezing during the mid-night/morning lol.

8. Im in summer xD
    Its usually 30 degrees celsious or 90 fahrenheit..
    Ive been going to the beach like crazy, Im sick of the heat.. I have no a.c so the nights are unbearable :(
    We had an awful winter though so I guess it makes up for it.

9. I am in Texas too...it was fairly warm and overcast today, but expect much colder now......the Super Bowl teams arrived in town and we have to have the weather they are used to...lol....hopefully it will be nice by this coming weekend.

10. Its awful today, its been raining all dayy.. It was around 85F earlier, now its probably like 60...
    *shivers*

11. [quote author=dreamer link=topic=7.msg2021#msg2021 date=1296517833]
    I am in Texas too...it was fairly warm and overcast today, but expect much colder now......the Super Bowl teams arrived in town and we have to have the weather they are used to...lol....hopefully it will be nice by this coming weekend.
    [/quote]Ya, a cold front just came through as well. It's in the 40's today and raining a little.

12. We are currently snowed in, and the snow hasn't stopped either yet. I think we have 2 feet out there now and the snow is still going.

13. It's sleeting

14. We're about to get over a foot of snow. It's -10F out right now.

15. It's currently 24 degrees here today. Party cloudy. =/

[quote author=Tantra link=topic=7.msg2125#msg2125 date=1296581303]
    We are currently snowed in, and the snow hasn't stopped either yet. I think we have 2 feet out there now and the snow is still going.
    [/quote]
    Are you guys getting a blizzard, or?

16. Its finally getting back to normal here, 82F..beach time!

17. Voice 1:

Consistently cold and a mix of icy, wet and snowy. Winter cannot end soon enough. It's annoying for general living and for driving.

18. [quote author=electric_blue_kirby link=topic=7.msg2370#msg2370 date=1296696301]
    Voice 1:

Consistently cold and a mix of icy, wet and snowy. Winter cannot end soon enough. It's annoying for general living and for driving.
    [/quote]How much snow did you guys get? How cold is it?

19. You guys complain about the cold, I complain about the heat.

IT IS TOO HOT !
    I breathe in warm air, I hate it :/ I dont have any a.c so I really cant stand it.
    I went outside today for a short while, and unless there is some shade the sun is unbearable :(

Ill trade you some sunshine for snow please :)

20. I am the north part of Texas and the high where I am was 25 today with snow expected tonight. I am so ready for spring! We usually have 1 or 2 cold snaps a winter and then it is bearable. Not so this year...cold, cold, cold.