Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

What's your sexual orientation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Feb 3, 2011.

1. What's your sexual orientation? Are you straight? Are you bisexual or something else?

I know I'm straight.

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I know for a fact I'm Straight .

3. I'm straight.. :)

4. Im straight as well, but sexual orientations are just something I dont care much about.. I have friends of all different orientations and it makes no difference to me.. One of my best friends in fact is bisexual.

5. Voice 1:

Omnisexual, but since apparently almost nobody in the general public seems to know what that means, I generally just say "bisexual" for the sake of simplicity even though that's not entirely accurate.

6. Super straight, but I have no problem with any other orientation(because we are all people), as long as you know who you are, and don't try to be something your not.

7. I'm bisexual and I have no problem with that. :)
    Pansexual is the right word but I usually don't use it, :-\

8. I am straight:)

9. I am straight. =)

10. I'm straight. However, I am pro gay rights (the discrimination caused by homophobia is much more unacceptable than what they claim is wrong with gays).

11. Straight, though I do have a few gay/bi friends who are VERY nice people =)

12. Asexual.

13. Straight.

14. Not sure, I've not had many relationships so I'm still open to new things. I consider myself as straight for the moment.

15. I am straight/bi sexual. Yeah lol you didn't see that coming. I am more into guys though, and right now happily married (but he knows I am bi sexual). All my life though I had relationships with guys, and at this point happily married, and not interested in experimenting or trying out other relationships.

16. I'm straight, but I do have a couple of friends who are gay. I just respect them for who they are, just so long as they don't try anything with me, I'm okay with it. I say that everyone should live the life that they want, and that no one can tell them who they can or can't be with. As long as they're happy.

17. [quote author=izcool link=topic=405.msg3261#msg3261 date=1297122912]
    I'm straight, but I do have a couple of friends who are gay. I just respect them for who they are, just so long as they don't try anything with me, I'm okay with it. I say that everyone should live the life that they want, and that no one can tell them who they can or can't be with. As long as they're happy.
    [/quote]
    That's extremely asinine.
    "...just so long as they don't try anything with me..."
    Not only do I doubt they'd want to seeing you're a bit homophobic (and not gay), it's just a selfish notion, like, OMG, I'm in control...to be honest, seeing how it's THEIR orientation, not sure why they need you to be "okay with it."

18. I am straight :)

19. To satisfy my curiosity, I'm bumping this topic back up. :)

I'll be blunt with it: I'm gay. I always questioned myself because I wouldn't be as interested in girls as my friends were. I never dated anyone until high school--when I made up my mind that I wasn't straight after researching a lot. I was bisexual for a while until I finally figured out I was gay since I really didn't have any interest in girls. It's just nothing about them that I can really "turn on" to, honestly. I've dated girls before--2 to be exact. I've dated 3 guys, and I'm currently in a relationship with a guy (2 months as of this posting).

20. I've got the gay.