Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Please help us expand by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    Other Websites that we own: Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect

When did you learn how to ride a bicycle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Jul 10, 2012.

1. For those that were taught young on how to ride a bicycle, what age did you learn at? Did you have a lot of bumpy roads? I know when I learned I was probably 8 or 9, and I loved the mountain bikes growing up because I was tall. I didn't really have any major falls off the bicycle though. I don't have one today, but I wish I had one.

So, if you've rode a bicycle before, did you find the learning experience to be fun? Do you have a bike today? If so, what kind?

And, if you're not sure how to ride a bicycle see this: http://www.wikihow.com/Ride-a-Bicycle

And see the top 5 reasons to ride a bicycle: http://bicycling.about.com/od/thebikelife/a/why_ride.htm

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I've been riding for a little under a month now, and I LOVE it. It's a great way to get exercise :D

My dad's been a cyclist for years now, and we're currently watching Le Tour de France. Is anyone else?

3. I've been looking up to Lance Armstrong since I was younger. Who's currently winning it?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Been riding bikes since I could walk, so when I was around 1,5 years old. In the Netherlands it's very common to ride a bike, especially in big cities where it's easier to move around on two wheels instead of four. I started with a childrens trike than when I reached the age of 4 or 5 I got my own real bike. In the beginning my stepdad added two support wheels to the backwheel of my bike, one to each side. But as soon as I learned how to find my balance, they were taken off. As I got older and longer, so changed my bike from children sized to adult. Today I have a grandma's bike, as we like to call that type of bike in Holland. Here's a picture:

[​IMG]

It's nothing fancy, there is but one gear and to brake you peddle backwards. But it gets me around, and that's all that matters.

#4 Nebula, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Amusing but worthwhile read xD

I've known how to ride for a long time, I just wish I still had a bike to ride at the moment x_x