Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Please help us expand by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    Other Websites that we own: Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect

When did you start dating?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, May 11, 2011.

1. I remember when I was 15 years old, it was the year that I received my first kiss, and first taste of a relationship, we lasted about about 3 months - and I don't really consider her much of a girlfriend. Then when I turned 16, I met my child's mom, we lasted for 4 years.

So, when did you start dating? Any cool stories to share? What's your favorite place to go on a date?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. 22.

Um um um. When we first started dating we did a lot of sightseeing and such. Lots of naturey things to look at here. It's the New Zealand way... lol!

3. Well, I know when I was younger, I didn't wait to date so much because I was focused on staying healthy and enjoying my life.

4. Ive onyl ever had one serious boyfriend, I met him when I was 15 and we have gone pretty much everywhere!
    My favorite thing to do is to go to Punta del Diablo which is a little fishing town a few hours away that is just beautiful and relaxing and I love it !

5. Only been with one person so far, but no regrets or anything ^_^

I never really wanted to date at all, I accidentally accepted his offer to go on one |:

6. I had a few serious girlfriends, but that didn't work out. I remember I also had a few girls that were cool with being "Friends with benefits". Those were good experiences for me.

7. Favorite place to go on a date? A really nice restaurant like my local Italian restaurant Avino's

I began dating Mike when I was thirteen <3

8. Olive garden is always a nice place to go out to eat, movies is good too, but that can be quite costly.

9. Tell me about it :rolleyes:

Olive Garden is a great place to eat. What is your girl's favorite dish from there? :) I like the Chicken Alfredo

10. I'm not sure her plates always change. She doesn't really have a set plate. My favorite was Chicken alfredo growing up, but now I prefer eating the seafood alfredo.

11. I started dating a couple weeks ago, and I'm 23. I've been with girls before, but never dated them. My relationship didn't last long either.