Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar - Beastkeeper
    breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $100 posting contest

WIPs and Stuff Thread~

Discussion in 'Art and Writing Forum' started by Elz, Jul 10, 2012.

1. I've seen a few of these popping up! So I'mma do one :3
    It'll just be things I finish and WIPs and doodles. Or something :| Please dont take anything from here, a lot of them are comission work for petsites ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

old wip eurgh
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. lovely as always <3

3. I love my apple pie! Thanks soo much Elz! :p

4. @bamboo123bamboo123 Thankyou so much <3 @LionLion Glad you like it :D

bah, working on plushies now which are impossible ;n;
    [​IMG]

#4 Elz, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  5. Aww! the 3rd one is cute @ElzElz. what site are these for? :)

#5 Rj, Jul 10, 2012
  6. @LionLion They're for Aywas xD I've been given the task of one of those plushie set things :C I'll do my best but I cant beat tikopets on these LOL

#6 Elz, Jul 10, 2012
  7. @ElzElz! You can beat tikopets if you try :)
    :rolleyes:

#7 Rj, Jul 10, 2012
  8. HAha I dont mean beat but.. Her style is so very unique XD Im not sure why I was chosen to do them, actually o3o

9. Oh my goodness elz ; ~; <33

10. Out of curiosity, which pets are you turning into plushies?

11. @Vella C RaptorVella C Raptor Haha! Aw ;; Thankyou for commenting!
    @VelxeorVelxeor Haha I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give a list of them all :p I probabaly wont show the rest until they're released, I -think- they're kinda suprise? Not sure how it works on aywas D:

[​IMG]

Image for a horse sim :3

#11 Elz, Jul 10, 2012
  12. Lovely artwork and those plushies are just adorable! <3

13. #13 Elz, Jul 15, 2012
  14. Woah! Your latest project (the rain forest-y scenary) is amazing, Elz. The details are fantastic and I love the colours you picked for the flowers. Bet it will look awesome when it's finished :D

15. I love the rainforest. It's amazing. What's that for?

16. Yeah keep up the great work, all beautiful with great detail!

17. What site is this sexy beast for? D: its awesome.

18. @StardustStardust @LyrakishLyrakish @HoweyHowey @LionLion

Thankyou all so much! Im really happy you like!
    The piece is now finished, its taken forever. It's for eggcave.com but I'm not saying what for as it's possibly not my place. <3 Thanks!

Note: This is a for web showing size, haha. I had to paint this at 5000x500px - Which is then halved to 2500x250 for eggcave's purposes ^^ And then this is even smaller~

[​IMG]

#18 Elz, Jul 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  19. @ElzElz, Wow. they're are is upgrading. That's very pleasing to my eyes, I wish them well and will be joining. :p

#19 Rj, Jul 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  20. That's 100% breathtaking, @ElzElz, I feel like I'm walking through the cave. It gives me such a dark overtone mood. I feel like monsters are all around me and any minute I'm going to get bitten by a mosquito! XD

Beautiful job. :3 Post more!! xD

#20 Gabby, Jul 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 1