Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Please help us expand by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    Other Websites that we own: Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect

Women's "Boyfriend" turns out to be a Women

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Toxic Rainbow Kisses, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Story can be found here

Ow, can we say splinters.

Talk about skeletons in your closet.

Poor nicole.

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Yeah, I've seen so many of these stories... It's really creepy but... obviously people don't really pay much attention to their partner. I know there wont ever be any secrets like this when I get married.

3. I know, when i read that i was like.. HOW WOULD YOU NOT KNOW. I could understand... maybe if its months a few months... but YEARS.

4. Amazing she lasted so long.

5. OH COME ONE, "modified wooden toilet paper holder" ?? Are you kidding me? And she couldnt tell the difference?

Thats awful...

6. Exactly, and its crazy how she couldn't tell the difference. Sickening really.

7. Maybe it was her first boyfriend..or girlfriend..whatever xD

8. LOL, maybe she never had sex before her Samantha/Lee friend.

9. That's nothing to make fun of about her though if it was their first love. So what?

10. @ErdeErde
    I don't see anyone making fun of her?

#10 Toxic Rainbow Kisses, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  11. Wow... That's so wrong. She must feel so hurt :(

12. Haha!!! That sucks!

This is definitely something that would be on Maury or Jerry Springer though

13. I had someone telling me about this last year, for one thing it was someone who didn't like me much but they were saying how this Lee guy didn't like getting naked for people (like I don't), Lee never asked for a blowjob (like I never have) and Lee doesn't have facial hair (and I don't).

And I said to this guy 1. Dax has seen me naked, 2. I have a gf why would I go round asking random strangers for blowjobs, 3. I have no hormones and facial hair comes through hormones. :p :p :p He hasn't said anything about it since. XD

14. i can not explain how fucking angry this makes me except by saying
    just because lee does not have a penis does not mean lee is a woman

THANKS FOR FUCKING UNDERSTANDING :)

15. The fact is, if you're dating someone, you should find out anyways. If you're dating, its not hard to tell your partner, hey send me a naked picture and I'll send one as well. lol

16. I don't need pictures of nekked bodies, who knows where they can end up.

17. Oh my gosh, exactly. I don't get why people even do that. D:<

And on the topic, people should always be honest with their gendering because a lot of people are pretty picky about which gender they prefer. (lying is icky)

18. Why have a picture when you can have the real thing?

19. something tells me u have 'sex' and 'gender' confused

because some people are in long distance relationships and sending nudes to their partner is a form of intimacy

• Like Like x 1
  20. @uglytrollsuglytrolls- Yeah, I did, but I usually prefer to use gender over sex. (cause I can be pretty immature and I am more comfortable in using gender-though it might not be one hundred percent accurate)

As for the reply to @SpunkiSpirouSpunkiSpirou, I don't think that is a good enough reason to sext. :/ It'll desensitize the viewer and interactions might be weakened when they are together. Plus, there is no garuntee that no one else will ever see the photo. :/

#20 Dawnshadow, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013