Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Wanting to the biggest Virtual Pet forum on then net? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Guest,

When you buy something off VPL be sure to leave a transaction review about you as a buyer or seller about the other person. You can do this here! This will help all future transaction as many people look at past experiences! So if you want to be ahead of the game, leave a review! Its fast, free and can help in many ways!

The VPL Staff

2. online pet game with mmorpg elements
    join a spooky virtual pet site! Are you looking for new virtual pet sites, sim games or role playing games to play?
    Our other websites:virtual pets blog - Admin Forum
    Please follow our Rules

Writing for Free

Discussion in 'Volunteers' started by Hikaru, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Hikaru

Hikaru Member
    VPL Member

It's scary that the other threads here are pretty old already ._.;
    Anyway, since I don't have a PayPal account or have no idea how business really works, I decided to try doing this for the fun of it.
    I'm planning on taking one request at a time, but one request can be many things at once (you can discuss how much you want done through PM). While this isn't going to be long-term or anything, I really want to experiment on this first to see how it goes.

Okay, time for the probably important part:
    Examples of stories (please check the newer chapters. The 2010 are pretty bad ._.):link
    I've been writing ever since early-mid 2009, and I've been playing virtual pet sites since I was very young. English is my first language, and I'm confident in my grammar and spelling (except for the use of the semi-colon--they didn't really teach us that in school. ;-; )
    I can write anything from item descriptions to chapters from 1k-2k. I'm more experienced in actually describing things rather than the little witty comments, so forgive me if I sound kind of plain.
    I think I work better with deadlines, honestly. As long as they're reasonable, of course.

...if I missed anything, please tell me and I'll add it here. XD
    Current Request:
    iAmMe

#1 Hikaru, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
    support our sponsor and join today
  2. Krisgoat

Krisgoat Pet Game Owner
    Pet Game Owner Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

PMed ya! ^^

3. Hikaru

Hikaru Member
    VPL Member

I seemed to have done it first than iAmMe's request because it was easier to do. OTL Sorry. I was kind of busy the last few days, but I'm gonna try to give the other request today (hopefully).

4. bamboo123

bamboo123 Approved Artist
    Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

PMed you! ^^

5. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder
    Administrator VPL Member

Top Poster Of Month

Showcase Items:
    Do you think you can write reviews or guides for pet sites that you play? It would be nice if you could. Thanks! ;)

6. Hikaru

Hikaru Member
    VPL Member

I might try writing a review for Paladore some time. Maybe tomorrow or around Christmas vacation. There are a lot of stuff coming my way lately that doesn't involve the internet -3-;

7. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder
    Administrator VPL Member

Top Poster Of Month

Showcase Items:
    Very nice, we've been trying to get one made for Paladore for a while. I hope you can get this one done for us, and as always Happy Holidays.

8. Thessalonica

Thessalonica Adoptable/Breedable Shop Owner in PI
    VPL Member

Hi there. Would you be interested in helping out an adoptable world? I'm currently rebuilding our site and I really need help on creating stories and pet info since I haven't been able to come up with good background stories for them yet. ^_^ In case you wanted to check them out feel free to PM me. I'm on the same timezone as you are. <3