Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?

Xbox 360, PS3, or both?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Statik, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Statik

Statik New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    I know a lot of people are either a Xbox 360 or PS3 fan, but I am a fan of both. I had both, but I sold my PS3 with my old Xbox 360 to get a new Xbox 360 Slim. The PS3 is getting a lot better games now though, so I am planning on grabbing another PS3 soon.
  2. Daner

Daner New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    I have an Xbox 360 and the boyfriend has a PS3. He enjoys the sports games, I enjoy shooter games. I like both, PS3 tends to have better graphics and took awhile to have a large game selection, but Xbox has a much better multiplayer online community and it's so much easier to play games with your friends with an Xbox. Will probably continue to have both systems in the house. :)
  3. jdsingle

jdsingle New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Xbox 360 to me is good for one thing and one thing only....Halo. Even though I cannot believe how badly Halo 3 failed compared to Halo 2. I'm sorry people but H2>H3. PS3 dominates for everything else. I think probably because I grew up on the PS1 & PS2. Especially playing Tiger Woods.
  4. Corzeir

Corzeir Coяzeir Aka Roconza Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Reputations:
    I tried the box but didn't like since there are not a lot games for I like. It's more a guy's machine.
  5. electric_blue_kirby

electric_blue_kirby Co-Owner Former VPL Staff

Reputations:
    Voice 1:

The PS3. Nearly every game on the 360 that interests me also has a PS3 version, and the PS3 has exclusive titles that are of great interest to me (Disgaea, Ratchet and Clank, etc.) The PS3 also lets me stream Netflix without having to pay an additional monthly fee for the privilege (unless this has changed on the 360 end), and functions as a Blu-ray player, should I ever happen to acquire such an item. While there are a few downloadable titles exclusive to the 360 that catch my interest, those aren't worth purchasing an entire console just for them, and even most of those have gradually been ported over to the PS3.

I can't personally logically justify having both, and all the advantages for what I want seem to go to the PS3.
  6. Jamaalie

Jamaalie New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    There are more games for me on 360, and better online. I mean I played GTA online for xbox, and there were loads of people had great fun, when I stayed at my parents I went on my brother's, and there was hardly anyone ever on? Unless I missed something, because I don't usually use that? It's great that there is FF and MGS going to be on 360 now too..these would have been the games to make me invest in a ps3 if any games were.
  7. mazzgon

mazzgon New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    i have both consoles,i dont care with the slims.. :)