Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

$100 posting contest - be active

Discussion in 'Contests' started by cpvr, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can check how many posts you have for the month here http://www.virtualpetlist.com/misc.php?do=vsatpomy

Post what rank it gives you and such.

Now to the contest:
    We're running a $100 posting contest - what's the catch? The user with the most posts by November 4, 2011 will win the $100 bucks.

Interested? Say you're in here with your current post count.

Rules:
    Do not spam in the art marketplace with posts like "Good luck", and make sure you don't post so much in the Playhouse.

We want content - so this also includes making threads that start more conversations.

Our moderators are on high alert as well for spam, so don't do it!

Payment via paypal
    Ready? Set go.

If you find anyone that is not obeying the rules to this contest - please don't hesitate to contact any of the my fellow staff members(you can contact me too).

@MartynMartyn @JoyJoy @MichiMichi @LewisLewis @Toxic Rainbow KissesToxic Rainbow Kisses @IconicIconic @electric_blue_kirbyelectric_blue_kirby
    @GGitzOleGGitzOle

#1 cpvr, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  2. @cpvrcpvr
    If Moderators can enter, then I am in. : D

#2 Martyn, Oct 19, 2011
  3. Do the use win with the posts all-time?

EDIT:

Sorry, I have seen it. In this month ^^

4. Include your current post and post it - that way when we check for the winners, its easier for us.

@MartynMartyn Anyone can participate

#4 cpvr, Oct 19, 2011
  5. As of now when I just checked, it said 21 this month c: I want to enter!

6. @cpvrcpvr
    Alright, haha.
    Will you win the money if you have the most posts? ;D

#6 Martyn, Oct 19, 2011
  7. I kind of feel like this will just be another "spamming" contest rather than "posting" contest. Good luck to whomever enters though.

8. Not at all.

@EeviechuEeviechu You're entered, at 45 posts.

#9 cpvr, Oct 19, 2011
  9. @cpvrcpvr
    Alright then, hehe.

#10 Martyn, Oct 19, 2011
  10. Currently I have 74 posts but it doesn't look like I'll win as I'm behind by 100 posts! lol

11. I'm not even listed. xD

But I will be on double lookout for spammers. ^^ *evil grins*

12. (cracks knuckles) Drea, prepare to write many posts full of delicious brain meat.

My posts for this month are 57. My posts total are 736.

13. im in

posts this month are 51
    total posts are 594

(including this one)^^

14. Ha ha..
    place 45. clubanimon 16 (this month) 269(total)

I won't bother spamming the heck out of the forum. But I feel like having announced this closer to the end of the month and starting it up in November might have been a better idea then going it part way through both.

15. Is it for all posts made in October or just posts from now?

16. I'll try and get involved :)

17. I'll take a shot at it.
    I have 100 total posts!

18. I'd like it better if it was all new posts made and not the previous ones made during the month :p
    Otherwise I havn't got a snow balls chance...

19. As of right now I'm at 9 for this month, but I'd love to try it out and be more active!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.